A Thousand Suns Tracklist

ana

Looks awesome. 15 songs and we know 6 of them are over 4 minutes. I'm guessing over an hour of music. I'm guessing the first will be an instrumental, and there will be 14 full length tracks. The only thing that seems strange is the title Robot Boy. Besides that I got no complaints. I CAN'T WAIT!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks awesome. 15 songs and we know 6 of them are over 4 minutes. I'm guessing over an hour of music. I'm guessing the first will be an instrumental, and there will be 14 full length tracks. The only thing that seems strange is the title Robot Boy. Besides that I got no complaints. I CAN'T WAIT!

Robot Boy was one of the demos they've been working on since last year, and it was a working title, which seems they've kept.

As for the other titles, they're fucking INSANE, I fucking love them all. I'm so fucking stoked right now, I can't want.

So... the tracks names sounds really like a concept album...

And 15 tracks is epic (not to mention a possible bonus track like NRL was for MTM)... Possibly 2-3 instrumental tracks;

BTW, I hope there's nothing 10 secs long like Foreword in this album.

BTW, I hope there's nothing 10 secs long like Foreword in this album.

i would agree, but than again they could do a lot with 10 seconds.

i feel like fallout might be an interlude into the catalyst, using the same sort of sounds we've been hearing from the teaser videos and whatnot. just a guess.

WOW!!!!! I just fainted...........

Did anyone notice? The first 2 & the last 2 song names start from 'The'!!

None of the track in previous 3 albums had 'The' in it!!!!

not exactly

i dont know why i get good feeling about those titels cause alot of them so deep and correct about

the world current situation.

Edited by lprul

Boy, this has been a slow news week. :P

15 songs is impressive, considering we've ever only had 12 full songs on the last three albums.

Only 9 days till The Catalyst, guys. The wait is almost over!

15 tracks = pure awesomness :D

If there is to be 2-3 instrumentals then I hope they're at least the same lenght as Wake. Would suck if they were Reanimation type interludes!

OH yeah, I think its funny as f%#k that so many people are calling the track names "mature"! :lol:

How are people judging that these track names are "mature" and previous albums song names are not mature?

I know nobody has actually said previous album track names were not mature but given what they're already saying about these tracks, I came to the conclusion that previous tracks names must not have been mature!

Is it because 4 tracks begin with 'THE'???? :lol:

15 Songs?! I just jizzed myself. That's fantastic!

Especially since last year they said they were going for less tracks, but longer tracks. I love how we're getting more than usual and they seem to be a tad longer. I just pray they aren't TOO long, long songs tend to... idk drag on. Or at least IMO they do.

How can we be so sure this is legit? I mean I want this to be true, but Robot Boy and Jornada Del Muerto seem like wierd titles for LP. But if its true... More power to Linkin Park and their 8th member robot boy. Nice dedication song to the guy! <3

Robot Boy was a working title that Mike mentioned on his blog over a year ago.