A Thousand Suns Tracklist

ana

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they can't reach more like 80 minutes... but I'm not sure :D

80 minutes is the max for each CD unless they overburn it, which a record label wouldn't do. They would just split it up to 2 CDs or ask LP to cut a track. Back to topic, the tracklist is epic and I can't wait to hear "The Requiem" (I'm guessing an intro like "Session"), "Robot Boy", "Jornada Del Muerto" (The name makes it sound like it will be a slow, eerie, haunting song), and "The Catalyst".

I don't know if anyone's pointed this out because I totally TL;DR'd this thread, but Jornada Del Muerto is a volcano in New Mexico, and literally means "Journey of the Dead Man." I'm interested if the title actually appears in the song.

Edited by Ash

I don't know if anyone's pointed this out because I totally TL;DR'd this thread, but Jornada Del Muerto is a volcano in New Mexico, and literally means "Journey of the Dead Man." I'm interested if the title actually appears in the song.

I'd be surprised if most of these titles appear in their songs.

If the album is only 45 minutes that would mean a 3 minute average length and we know that there are at least six songs that are longer than 4 minutes. That would mean we'd have nine songs in the 1-3 minute range.

I don't think that's going to happen.

Edit: the six track lengths that we already have total 27:35 which would leave 17:25 for the remaining 9 songs on the album if it is indeed 45 minutes long.

Edited by leftshoe18