A Thousand Suns Tracklist

ana

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I don't really know what to make of this. The names are definitely surprising but the first thing that caught my attention was 15 tracks. That's a pleasant surprise. This is going to be by far their longest album. And by far some of the weirdest song names I've ever seen but...I think I know why.

I personally love the tracklisting. The one step closer, in the end, don't stay, what i've done, in between, etc track titles are too plain. The track titles alone just show that the songs aren't just a typical linkin park song about being pushed one step closer to the edge verse-chorus-verse-chorus-bridge-chorus anymore. Super pumped to hear this album. Definantly buying that Cd/DVD combo

wow the titles are sooo impressive :o :)) the album is gonna be soo amazing,soo perfect!! i cannot wait anymore!!!

Let's not get carried away. All this could all be smokes and mirrors to cover up the fact that the songs themselves may blow from here to kingdom come. (and that is the only thing that matters)

Never does the results live up to the hype.

This is definitely NOT a Linkin Park album..... :S

Like the other dude said, if its made by Linkin Park, it is a Linkin Park album. What you probably meant to say that would be more accurate is: this is definitely not Hybrid Theory, Meteora, or Minutes to Midnight.

Okay, i love the fact that there will be 15 songs, but im not expecting 15 FULL songs. Maybe there is short intro, an outro and instrumental, and if there isnt a outro then maybe a 1:30 m song a short song with one verse and chorus, there leaving 12 actual songs. For example in Rise Against's album, Bricks, is a really short song. So try to not get too exited expecting 15 full song. I really hope im wrong tho.