A Thousand Suns Tracklist

ana

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of 2 things will happen soon enough:

1) The band will rush-release the tracklisting as a result of the information leak, or...

2) Management will make all the fansites pull their news about the tracklisting, much like they did with the release date of The Catalyst.

Annnnnd survey says, option #1!

Annnnnd survey says, option #1!

I'm going to re-quote an old post of mine for this special occasion.

Astat knows too much. SOOO much, that most LPLers don't believe that he is a real human being. Most believe that Astat is a form of life assumed to exist outside the Earths atmosphere, that cleverly cloaks himself in a very expensive, high grade costume to resemble a young man, so he can post up some videos on YouTube, completely beasting any songs with his guitar. Astat is fucking awesome, and intelligent, but getting on his bad side is a bad idea. The guy is so damn smart, if he was to face all of LPL and its 3,000+ members in a verbal argument, he would win. He is like.... the Achilles of LPL. Pure fucking badass.

And this is no sarcasm. I love me some Astat (or Tatsa, for all the hardcore mofo's like me). LPL wouldn't be the same without this home boy.

I remember on the 6 track sampler that there was one song (I think #5) which the author said had Chester repeating the line "I'm Losing What I Do not Deserve." He said it stood out from the rest of the tracks on the sampler. I wonder which song from this tracklist is that song. Not enough information to figure that out for sure I guess.

Holy Shit... Things are getting really really really interesting now. I never expected 15 songs on the new record, this is just EPIC!

They chose really nice titles though. "The Radiance", "Wretches and Kings" and "Iridescent" might be my favourite ones :) The lyrics are going to blow away everything we've heard so far, I'm sure!

And I can already see Chester screaming the words "WIIISDOOOM, JUUUUSTICE, LOOOOVE" in the chorus :lol:

I just found a way TO WAIT until 14.09.2010 - listen to all things that Linkin Park have put in the music history by now... HT, M, MTM ... and all the other stuff from their camp - Fort Minor and Dead By Sunrise (not only - LPU and so on)! Yes, it (14.09.2010) will come really fast :D

I just found a way TO WAIT until 14.09.2010 - listen to all things that Linkin Park have put in the music history by now... HT, M, MTM ... and all the other stuff from their camp - Fort Minor and Dead By Sunrise (not only - LPU and so on)! Yes, it (14.09.2010) will come really fast :D

Or listen Alex's In Coma :wub:

This is just awesome. I love that it's lengthy, I love that it's different, I love that it's deep, I love that it's seemingly intellectual. I'm amazed so far.

I remember on the 6 track sampler that there was one song (I think #5) which the author said had Chester repeating the line "I'm Losing What I Do not Deserve." He said it stood out from the rest of the tracks on the sampler. I wonder which song from this tracklist is that song. Not enough information to figure that out for sure I guess.

I'm thinking this is Iridescent, especially since the Sounds of A Thousand Suns had a clip of a band member saying "the way it gets loud." I think they were referring to that.

Edited by HybridThe0ry97

and its def confirmed http://mikeshinoda.com/2010/07/24/a-thousa...-track-listing/

so i'm guessing theres only twelve actual songs on this album. an intro/outro. and then an interlude that will seperate the electronic songs from the rock ones. imo

The album isn't going to be split in half like that.

The whole album is going to be experimental-industrial-electronic-progressive rock. Some songs will probably just emphasize different aspects.