A Thousand Suns Tracklist

ana

First track feels like an instrumental intro of some sort, but I'm guessing that if it is, it'll be the only track under 3:30, maybe even under 4:00.

15 tracks, fucking awesome.

Titles, different. And strange. In a good way.

The Catalyst's placement is interesting too, the lead single's never been so close to the end of the album before.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT this is awesome. 15 tracks, fuck yes. Not to mention the names look pretty damn awesome. Much more mature and better named then a good deal of other songs. One thing I didn't like on MTM was how every song title was named directly off of something in the chorus of the song (or something similar). I'm hoping for some really awesome progressive stuff.

The Requiem definitely sounds like an intro-instrumental to me.

The Messenger could be an outro or something, but we'll have to wait for that and also for the lenght of the songs.

I agree with that theory. Either way all of this sounds so fucking promising/amazing/orgasmic it's unreal! I can't believe how much LP has grown with this album... I'm very impressed.

this is awesome.

15 tracks! whether 2 or 3 of them happen to be instrumentals or not, either way, that's awesome. i mean i love instrumentals anyway.

for some reason going through these song titles, i got a cinematic kind of feel. i feel like some new songs may be much more cinematic / atmospheric which is something LP has never really tackled.

:D

with all this talk about nuclear activity that went on earlier, i feel like the last three songs will have sort of a chronology to them.

fallout could be the start of an apocolyptic feel, referring to fallout shelters.

then the catalyst can be the outburst of the explosion, as i think it has shaped up to be a very big song. big as in lots of screaming, heavy drums, and overall really intense.

and than the messenger can be the outcome of it all. maybe a 'last person on earth kind of deal.'

/just a quick speculation, i could be way off, but i thought i'd share haha just for fun.