A Thousand Suns Tracklist

ana

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robot Boy Was one of the Working Title.

Here are other working titles: "Robot Boy," "Rygar," "Underbite." "Voyage"

Mike posted them in beginning of 2009. before New Divide.

The Titles are Epic. Even the Length of the Track. And the No of Tracks

What else do you want?

(New Cover?)

A couple other working titles Mike mentioned were "Fucking Awesome" and "Chicken Basket." I forget what blog entry they're from, but it was in October.

This is definitely NOT a Linkin Park album..... :S

Actually, I'm pretty sure anything this band wants to put out on CD is a "Linkin Park album," regardless of your narrow-minded opinion.

But that still isn't proof.

We need Adam.

We really don't - There's practically zero chance that this is incorrect. It comes from the same internal WB site that had the correct release date of the single weeks before it was announced.

One of 2 things will happen soon enough:

1) The band will rush-release the tracklisting as a result of the information leak, or...

2) Management will make all the fansites pull their news about the tracklisting, much like they did with the release date of The Catalyst.

One of 2 things will happen soon enough:

1) The band will rush-release the tracklisting as a result of the information leak, or...

2) Management will make all the fansites pull their news about the tracklisting, much like they did with the release date of The Catalyst.

I think since #2 hasn't happened by now, or if it doesn't happen very shortly (like in the next hour or two), the band will just confirm it.

Edited by Xero21

Welll i think chester got desperet and start playing muse songs insted of lisent to mike and brad teeling him how to sing lol

hey,lprul don't double post there is a reason why we have a edit post u' know.

your double post was on page 4

Edited by lerkid

And this is the reason we have moderators and administrators. If you want to point out a double post, use the little report button (the one with the exclamation point) under the person's post.

i know it was a mistake and i dont know how to fix it =/ sorry

No worries. Took care of it for you.

I hate how it goes "The Requiem" followed by "The Radiance". Those names are too similar.

Maybe they want to fuck with those of us so used to referring to TLTGYA or CFTI... I guess we'll have to adapt and go with TRe and TRa to shorten them.

Actually, I'm pretty sure anything this band wants to put out on CD is a "Linkin Park album," regardless of your narrow-minded opinion.

This is one of the reasons I love the Staff/Contributors/Moderators on this site. They make my day. Every day =)

Edited by Logo85

Blackout sounds like bleed it out number 2!

who thinl the same?:)

We had our first Monday meeting of 2010. First, we took a listen to the first five songs, which are almost finished and sounding great. I was going to tell you guys the working titles…but I changed my mind. I realized if I did that, the linkinpark.com, lpunderground.com, and fan site forums would be flooded with threads about them, where people make crazy guesses about the songs’ sounds based on the working title

:P

I don't think any song on this album is going to sound like any other LP song.

Edited by Xero21

:P

I don't think any song on this album is going to sound like any other LP song.

i mean it's sounds like lol

mike raping and chester screaming on the chours.

but you right i think the album goin to be diffrent but yet it will still be LP