A Thousand Suns Pre-Order at lp.com!

danielpsoad-09

Vinyl is very easily framed and displayed, even if you can't utilize them for playback. </idea>

Nope, it's already sold out.

Kidding... They should have them in stock for quite some time.

man you scared me for a second, lol. i'd really love to order it, but I can't do it until tomorrow

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are there 2 two vinyl records in the Deluxe Fan Edition? Is the album too long for one? :o

Meteora was a double vinyl, it really has nothing to do with length, just the manner in which they choose to split the tracks up. A vinyl can hold more music than a CD - up to 45 minutes per side, so they could've fit the album on one if they wanted to (over 90 minutes would mean a double album, which the CD version is not).

@ADAM who i know is lurking.

How come i cant order the deluxe fan box on the Australian store yet? it just says "Coming Soon, only 300 Avail" seriously? cant i just give you guys money now?

no idea.

Adam never lurks. He browses.

I also forget I have a browser window open for hours at a time. I usually have like, 8 or 9 tabs going on my firefox at a time. haha.

The perks for ordering over at lp.com is some serious cool stuff. I will be getting the cd+dvd because there is no way i can spend that much money for a deluxe edition. Although i will be getting a t-shirt as well while i'm at it.

no idea.

ok thanks man.. emailed the WBR email that they have as "contact" for our store.. seems silly they cant take preorder for it. i thought everyone loves money..

Also for the record my whole workplace is pumped for the new album.

The perks for ordering over at lp.com is some serious cool stuff. I will be getting the cd+dvd because there is no way i can spend that much money for a deluxe edition. Although i will be getting a t-shirt as well while i'm at it.

I would do all 4 if i lived in the US cause im rich like that with a full time job at 20 years old :P

but nooooo Australia is behh and fail. :( Deluxe is good enough.

Edited by AusNeil

one question:

It says the single will be "delievered" and I know they mean there will be an mp3 of the single (and album for that matter) sent out via email, BUT is the single shipped out as a hard copy too?? That was my impression but idk if im wrong or right...

edit: i ordered the cd/dvd set if that makes a difference

Edited by Cbass

one question:

It says the single will be "delievered" and I know they mean there will be an mp3 of the single (and album for that matter) sent out via email, BUT is the single shipped out as a hard copy too?? That was my impression but idk if im wrong or right...

edit: i ordered the cd/dvd set if that makes a difference

Nope, just digitally.

Just ordered the deluxe edition...sweeeeeet!

Also, just watched the preview of dvd which has wetted the appetite even more!!!

The t-shirt is just meh for me. Looks like they had Stevie Wonder come over and play 'pin the artwork on the cotton fabric' game!

So I'm getting the CD/DVD edition cause I simply can't afford the deluxe one...I mean with all the shipping costs to Europe that's gonna hurt lol.But it is a pretty damn sweet package...and the skate deck is awesome.Damn!This is going to be a very good album!

Nope, just digitally.

dammit. Is there a way to change my shipping address?? I'm moving to my new apartment Aug 14...would it be in a link in the receipt?

nvm... just found it thx

Edited by Cbass

A Thousand Suns pre-order is available at linkinpark.com!

There are 4 different offers:

CD + DVD Set - $24.99

* Slipcase CD+DVD that contains the making of A Thousand Suns documentary

Exclusive Album Artwork T-Shirt - $29.99

* Exclusive album artwork design offered only during this pre-order

Deluxe Fan Edition Box Set - $99.99

* Custom hinged box containing: Two 12" vinyl records, a Slipcase CD+DVD that contains the making of A Thousand Suns documentary, and a Hardcover Art Book

* Fan Edition box ships on or before 10.15. The single and album will be delivered digitally on or before 8.2 and 9.14

Limited Edition Skate Deck - $99.99

* Custom-shaped, hand screen-printed skate deck

* Signed by the band (Hand signed, for those users who have asked - Confirmed by Adam)

* Quantity of 1000

You can also purchase all four ATS Themed products for $229.99 (save $24.97)

Also, with every order placed you will receive:

* The mp3 version of the album delivered first - even with skate deck or tee purchase

* The new single “The Catalyst” - delivered first

* Early access to purchase tickets for shows on the band’s upcoming tour

* Access to preview clips of each song on the album beginning weeks before release date

For more information and pictures, go to www.linkinpark.com

Is there a regular CD only version? I just want the damn music. Everything else is a bonus if i can afford it.

Is there a regular CD only version? I just want the damn music. Everything else is a bonus if i can afford it.

yeah there should be a regular CD but it's not available for preorder on linkinpark.com. You can probably pick it up at any music stores near you on Sept 14th or preorder it from another website such as amazon.

dammit. Is there a way to change my shipping address?? I'm moving to my new apartment Aug 14...would it be in a link in the receipt?

nvm... just found it thx

Can you change the shipping address before they actually ship it? Im not sure where ill be living come november as ill be job searching in september.