A Thousand Suns Pre-Order at lp.com!

danielpsoad-09

The skate deck and Fan Edition look bad-ass for anyone who can afford to buy them. I have to agree that the shirt is kinda "meh," though.

What I want to know is why would I want to pre-order from LP.com than anywhere else? Just so I can get the single on 8/2 and the album mp3s on 9/14? :/

Probably because 3 of the 4 items on that page (the CD/DVD being the exception) are only available at LP.com, at least for now.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i order the skatedeck will that be shipped with the deluxe album(10/15) or sooner?

Looks like if you get the Deck or the T-shirt, you won't get the album, on CD anyway. You get to download the album on 9/14, though. That's what I understand.

From the site:

Every purchase includes:

The mp3 version of the album delivered first - even with skate deck or tee purchase.

Edited by Dark_Adolescent

What I want to know is why would I want to pre-order from LP.com than anywhere else? Just so I can get the single on 8/2 and the album mp3s on 9/14? :/

Apparently if you do you'll get song previews for each song "weeks before release date."

And there's always the chance the downloads come a day or two early.

if i order the skatedeck will that be shipped with the deluxe album(10/15) or sooner?

If you order something else with the deluxe edition, I'd imagine you'll get the other items around album release, then they'll send the deluxe edition later.

I'm surprised they aren't doing a CD+T-shirt bundle, they usually do with their pre-orders.

I don't want the vinyl records because I have no use for them lol. I want the hardcover artbook though!

I'm either getting just the cd/dvd or the deluxe offer. Does anyone know how much shipping will be to the UK? i can't access the site properly through my phone, thanks!

The shirt is defiantly "meh". The album art reversed looks amazing. I'm going to get the CD+DVD set more than likely. I would love the deluxe fan edition but I don't care for vinyls and I'll probably be able to get the art book off of EBay. I wonder, will the CD+DVD Combo and Deluxe Fan Edition be available at other retailers or just exclusive through linkinpark.com?

Edited by LPFreak64

I don't want the vinyl records because I have no use for them lol. I want the hardcover artbook though!

I'm either getting just the cd/dvd or the deluxe offer. Does anyone know how much shipping will be to the UK? i can't access the site properly through my phone, thanks!

i know, i want the art book too! I don't think the special edition has it though......:(

$13 shipping taxes for Chicago ?

Wow fuck that i live in Bulgaria the shipping will be 3 times the CD/DVD prize.. lol

A staff member here reports that shipping to the Ukraine for the full package (all 4 items) will result in a combined price of $310.

Ouch.

Apparently if you do you'll get song previews for each song "weeks before release date."

And there's always the chance the downloads come a day or two early.

That's a good reason, I suppose. Still on the fence, though. I'll have to wait and see what the other retailers offer.