A Thousand Suns Pre-Order at lp.com!

danielpsoad-09

A Thousand Suns pre-order is available at linkinpark.com!

There are 4 different offers:

CD + DVD Set - $24.99

* Slipcase CD+DVD that contains the making of A Thousand Suns documentary

Exclusive Album Artwork T-Shirt - $29.99

* Exclusive album artwork design offered only during this pre-order

Deluxe Fan Edition Box Set - $99.99

* Custom hinged box containing: Two 12" vinyl records, a Slipcase CD+DVD that contains the making of A Thousand Suns documentary, and a Hardcover Art Book

* Fan Edition box ships on or before 10.15. The single and album will be delivered digitally on or before 8.2 and 9.14

Limited Edition Skate Deck - $99.99

* Custom-shaped, hand screen-printed skate deck

* Signed by the band (Hand signed, for those users who have asked - Confirmed by Adam)

* Quantity of 1000

You can also purchase all four ATS Themed products for $229.99 (save $24.97)

Also, with every order placed you will receive:

* The mp3 version of the album delivered first - even with skate deck or tee purchase

* The new single “The Catalyst” - delivered first

* Early access to purchase tickets for shows on the band’s upcoming tour

* Access to preview clips of each song on the album beginning weeks before release date

For more information and pictures, go to www.linkinpark.com

Edited by -Nick-

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That shirt is extremely unimpressive.

Skate deck? Fucking BADASS. The skull of some animal, a dove, and snakes coiling around it. Sick. Love it.

As for the Deluxe Fan Edition Box Set....holy shit. Vinyl = awesome. The artwork looks amazing. It really does. Wow.

Wish I could afford that....

Edited by ProjektCharlotte

Hopefully the Fan edition won't be available at Hot Topic again for $40 because I bought this one. One thing that really pisses me off is that it says it ships on or before October 15th! Luckily, they'll send us the digital version...

Hopefully the Fan edition won't be available at Hot Topic again for $40 because I bought this one. One thing that really pisses me off is that it says it ships on or before October 15th! Luckily, they'll send us the digital version...

I'm doing the opposite - I'm going to bank on the deluxe box set being discounted/made available elsewhere later on, so I'm probably just going to order the CD/DVD and pick up the regular CD version (probably from Best Buy for the winning remix of The Catalyst as a bonus track) a bit later.

I'm doing the opposite - I'm going to bank on the deluxe box set being discounted/made available elsewhere later on, so I'm probably just going to order the CD/DVD and pick up the regular CD version (probably from Best Buy for the winning remix of The Catalyst as a bonus track) a bit later.

Yup lol that is the exact opposite of what I did with MTM and ATS :P

But now that I think about it, I shouldn't say I hope it doesn't get cheaper because some people can't afford the $100 one. I would be one of those people, but I just got a job :)

So there is no normal edition with just the CD or what?

And what's up with the cover? Is it Black-White and not white-black as shown before!?

And why is neither the band name nor the album name on the cover?

Edited by wiiesel

So there is no normal edition with just the CD or what?

And what's up with the cover? Is it Black-White and not white-black as shown before!?

There is, the regular CD just isn't on the LP.com preorder. The colors are just reversed for the special edition.

The skate deck and Fan Edition look bad-ass for anyone who can afford to buy them. I have to agree that the shirt is kinda "meh," though.

What I want to know is why would I want to pre-order from LP.com than anywhere else? Just so I can get the single on 8/2 and the album mp3s on 9/14? :/