A Thousand Suns Pre-Order at lp.com!

danielpsoad-09

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because of shipping and taxes the prices will be high as fuck for european...

So I will probably order the CD/DVD set at amazon...I'm anyway not a huge fan of vinyls or skate decks but the art book would be cool!

Omg this all looks amazing!!!!! I seriously can not wait for the new album now. I'm almost 100% sure I'm going to buy all four, does anybody know how much shipping would be for that to the US and will the signatures on the skateboard deck be hand-signed or printed?

EDIT: Just found out that S+H for all four is $25.90 to the US.

Edited by Holden

So I just ordered the whole damn package, 4 pieces of goods for me :)

$229.99 + shipping and handling $55.90 for Europe.

LP, you're worth every single cent!

I usually order the greatest package available, and I've got LPU9 Vinyl limited 1000 copies, LPU8 plate and so on, but this sure tops everything. Can't wait for my package to arrive :)

Probably gonna pick up the album at a store anyway, can't live knowing that I didn't get it at the release, LOL :)

Happy holidays everyone :)

Omg this all looks amazing!!!!! I seriously can not wait for the new album now. I'm almost 100% sure I'm going to buy all four, does anybody know how much shipping would be for that to the US and will the signatures on the skateboard deck be hand-signed or printed?

Adam has advised that the boards are HAND SIGNED.

Interesting, the took down the real "Behind the Sounds" video and replaced it w/ a teaser trailer for the album. I guess they accidentally put the wrong one up at first on Facebook.

If you didn't see it, it was like an LPTV video (maybe 2mins in length?) discussing all the various experimental sounds they tried to find for use in their upcoming songs. Towards the end, the played approx. 5-10 secs of what sounds like the beginning of maaaay be The Catalyst... lots of clapping was heard with scratching on top of it mimicking each clap - sounded upbeat, Bleed It Out-esque if I had to compare it. Hard to explain the exact sound but it was on par with all the reviews we've been reading about from the snippet I heard :) Hopefully they'll re-release that video on Facebook again soon.

Edited by zedtech

new LPTV? where?

http://www.linkinpark.com/video/something-...source=activity

Interesting, the took down the real "Behind the Sounds" video and replaced it w/ a teaser trailer for the album. I guess they accidentally put the wrong one up at first on Facebook.

If you didn't see it, it was like an LPTV video (maybe 2mins in length?) discussing all the various experimental sounds they tried to find for use in their upcoming songs. Towards the end, the played approx. 5-10 secs of what sounds like the beginning of maaaay be The Catalyst... lots of clapping was heard with scratching on top of it mimicking each clap - sounded upbeat, Bleed It Out-esque if I had to compare it. Hard to explain the exact sound but it was on par with all the reviews we've been reading about from the snippet I heard :) Hopefully they'll re-release that video on Facebook again soon.

I noticed they took it down, too. Was gonna listen to it with headphones but I guess I was too late. Edited by Dark_Adolescent

i'm echoing others in wanting the art book, but i have no use for the vinyls and whatnot, so i just stuck with the cd/dvd combo. can't go wrong with a dvd :P

Vinyl is very easily framed and displayed, even if you can't utilize them for playback.

Stupid question:

I can't order before 2pm my time, which is in like.. 13 1/2 hours. Do you think, the Deluxe edition will still be available then? I mean theres no "limited", but.. just making sure.

Nope, it's already sold out.

Kidding... They should have them in stock for quite some time.