A Thousand Suns Pre-Order at lp.com!

danielpsoad-09

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hv preordered cd+dvd set,

but it's pretty ridiculous that the shipping + handling is even more expensive than the set LOL

(i live in hong kong)

ouch :( i preordered mine last night. Heres hoping the deluxe edition comes out in hot topic for 40$ . lol

ouch :( i preordered mine last night. Heres hoping the deluxe edition comes out in hot topic for 40$ . lol

the cd+dvd set is US$24.99, but the shipping+handling is US$29.95

in hong kong, US dollar needs to times 7.8, that's mean it's abt HKD$500 here LOL

Edited by larisa

the cd+dvd set is US$24.99, but the shipping+handling is US$29.95

in hong kong, US dollar needs to times 7.8, that's mean it's abt HKD$500 here LOL

Maybe because is a First Class Shipping, Bandmerch have First Class that means, a really safe Shipping for that is really expensive...

The day the album becomes available in mp3, or if leaks before that, everyone is gonna hate the album. Mark my words. It won't sound enough like pre-Hybrid Theory for the majority of the fans. LOL.

The day the album becomes available in mp3, or if leaks before that, everyone is gonna hate the album. Mark my words. It won't sound enough like pre-Hybrid Theory for the majority of the fans. LOL.

i don't expect it to be like that, i expect something new

Did everyone see that the DVD+CD set will have some sort of fancy holographic pack? I've sort of got this fear-that may be baseless-that this edition won't be available in stores. And lastly, do stores like Best Buy & Futureshop hold midnight releases for LP albums?

Did everyone see that the DVD+CD set will have some sort of fancy holographic pack? I've sort of got this fear-that may be baseless-that this edition won't be available in stores. And lastly, do stores like Best Buy & Futureshop hold midnight releases for LP albums?

I'm sure the CD/DVD set will be available in stores, several retailers' websites already list it. It *MIGHT* not have the holographic cover thingy, but otherwise, you should be able to find it just about anywhere that sells the regular CD version.

I bet the deluxe edition will show up at some retail chain several months down the road at a discounted price, too.

i wiil wait to September... Any idea of the cost of the international shipping for the Deluxe Pack ?

I live in Panama and just ordered the cd+dvd and the shipping was more expensive than the actual items, everything was $54.95 :( it sucks

I think I might get the $99 one, but it sucks it's thru Bandmerch. Honestly the hands down worst business to deal with in the world. Awful.

For now I just preordered on iTunes so I get it ASAP. I want the CD/DVD so I might get that from Amazon or something.