A Thousand Suns Pre-Order at lp.com!

danielpsoad-09

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There doesn't seem to be anything for Canada but that's okay because I love the feeling of walking into a record store on it's release date. Does anyone think that the CD/DVD edition will be in stores? It's got to be, right?

Just pre orded the Deluxe Fan Edition Box Set XD

Thank god for the downloads, i think without the digital downloads i would go insane not having the album till prob Nov with shipping to Australia!

Apple will lose a lot of money won't they as a result of so many LP fans buying the album from lp.com rather than itunes and receiving the mp3's lol. Clever Warner!

A lot of bands seem to be doing it now...I remember I pre-ordered Chevelle's Sci-Fi Crimes last fall and got the album one week before it's release via email thru pre-order. Idk how much it would affect apple though. Most of the people only buy single songs on itunes anyway (I would assume).

Can you change the shipping address before they actually ship it? Im not sure where ill be living come november as ill be job searching in september.

yep! I just found it a few minutes after i asked. You go to your receipt in your email, click "check order status". It will take you to a new window where your receipt and shipping info is visible. Where it says "ship to" click Edit.

And there you go. Notice that since it doesn't ship until september, you have a while to change/update your shipping address.

Oh shit. Shipping to BG is so complicated that I gave up. $55 for the CD/DVD + applicable taxes..

Damn, I just hope the album will leak earlier and the DVD will be uploaded somewhere.

:(

There's a good chance you can get it on amazon for cheaper shipping. i got the minutes to midnight dvd/cd that way. Thought it shipped from the states to canada.

got my deluxe edition and skatedeck!

Question..

The add to itunes digital thing you get...i clicked on it on my comp and nothing seems to happen?? Am i just being retarded?

i'm pretty sure its not going to add anything until its released. it didn't add anything into my itunes either and.. wait, mike wrote something about this yesterday via twitter. "It's a preorder: You get everything the moment it's available, & before anyone else. Keep an eye out for emails from Linkin Park"

Meteora was a double vinyl, it really has nothing to do with length, just the manner in which they choose to split the tracks up. A vinyl can hold more music than a CD - up to 45 minutes per side, so they could've fit the album on one if they wanted to (over 90 minutes would mean a double album, which the CD version is not).

Ok, thanks. :) I thought it was less than 45 minutes.

This pre-order is for lp.com ? or i can find it on amazon.uk too ?

Topspin is new for me and i don't know if is good for international shipping...

well if you preorder from lp.com you get the mp3s of all the songs as soon as they become available and other stuff as they release it. So your best bet would be to order from lp.com