The Catalyst Remix Contest

hahninator

That'd be awesome, I'm sure everyone is grateful for what you're doing. At least they'll be grateful when they wake up, lol.

But, I don't see what everyone's complaining about, I happen to like Mike's vocals on this one. :blink:

Thanks man, Electrodrums done, now Piano left..^^

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got back from the store to get mad energy drinks, thinking I would be up all morning to get the acapella. I get back and it came out like 5 minutes after I left. Damn! But HELL YEAH. Thank you so much for uploading.

I just got back from the store to get mad energy drinks, thinking I would be up all morning to get the acapella. I get back and it came out like 5 minutes after I left. Damn! But HELL YEAH. Thank you so much for uploading.

Wow, he's satisfied!

At least until the next thing rolls out, whatever it may be... :lol:

check this out guys..

short mixdown i did of chesters part.. with the piano.. outro drums etc.. jus synced things together.. and added some small delay here and there. :)

http://soundcloud.com/entraik/chestersing

It could be the actual chorus, really good ;)

I'm starting to think heavy rythmic guitar could be perfect with Mike vocals...I'm impatient to see what LP fans who are guitarist will do with all that samples.

All the remixes are great, but is there anything close to the real thing floating about, or is that rip from LPA it.

nobody knows that by 2nd August (or earlier dunno what Mike or the band will do with it on the www :D)

Hah, this is so confusing. I'm not allowed to download the tracks myself, make my mix, and then upload it as an audio file? I have to use this thing? Right.

The MySpace page broken for anyone else? Asks for a login but neither my MySpace nor MixParade logins work.