The Catalyst Remix Contest

hahninator

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have only heard a clip with mike on it i think...where is chester in it? i think its not fully working for me...i think maybe its cutting out before chesters part maybe? someone needs to rip these or put them on youtube or something

Terribly, terribly slow site, even with demand, it can't be THAT high. These need to be released in mp3 for real mixing software.

agreed. i want to use pro tools for this. the clips aren't even loading anymore, lol.

i have only heard a clip with mike on it i think...where is chester in it? i think its not fully working for me...i think maybe its cutting out before chesters part maybe? someone needs to rip these or put them on youtube or something

It's Mike, and it apparently fades into Chester, from what it sounded like to me.

Why did nobody rip...now I'm never going to be able to hear this...wtf.

A lot of LPL'ers are based in the US, and it's anywhere from 12AM-3AM... they're all sleeping. Just wait till the afternoon, I'm sure we'll have tons more to look at.

Ok I'm trying to get the lyrics

Not sure with Mike but I'm 99% with Chester

Mike

God Bless Us Everyone

We were broke

People living under loaded gun

let it get me

i fought ****

(no idea)

No

God Bless Us Everyone

We were broke

People living under loaded gun

let it get me

i fought***

(no idea)

Whoa

Chester

And When I close my eyes tonight

Two symphonies of blinding light

Mike

God Bless Us Everyone

We Were Broke

People Living Under loaded Gun

Ohh

Chester

like memories in cold decay

tranmissions echoing away

far from the world of you and I

where oceans bleed into the sky

*Piano and Drums*

Edited by Numbrocker

from what im hearing, theres no chester, but my clip just kind of cuts out...the last thing i hear is "and we..." and it kind of sounds like chester is about to start singing...is this where it is supposed to cut out? or does it keep going?

Big error LP !!! we need the steams, this online mixer is the most biggest shit in the whole fucking world inclusive the moon too, oh my god 2 years for this moment and we got this fuckin bojam super lagged, i cant sleep without hear some new music...

from what im hearing, theres no chester, but my clip just kind of cuts out...the last thing i hear is "and we..." and it kind of sounds like chester is about to start singing...is this where it is supposed to cut out? or does it keep going?

It sounds like it fades from Mike to Chester. I only listened to it once, and the mixer won't let me hear it again, but I definitely heard Chester singing the second part to it.