The Catalyst Remix Contest

hahninator

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A super computer won't help. I have a super computer mac, while my brother has a super computer PC... the shitty thing won't play on either.

dude did u hear the piano carefully it sounded like the re animation my December piano intro , im sure the song is gonna be amazing :) did u feel any similarities ;)

Edited by aravind221

Hmm the site is so so so crap. I can't even listen to any of the made mixes before going into the mixer, one played for like 3 seconds and cut off and then never again. At first i heard it, i was like OMG, this sounds completely horrible. Then I heard the LPA mix, hated that too. Was getting a little worried for the direction and yes i know this is only a small peak.

But then I listened to the snippets posted here and i have to say, each one sounds amazing, I wonder how they are all going to mix together!!

Really want to hear Chesters vocals!!

And where is brad on his vuvuzela are LP doing a resting policy where one member takes a rest from each album? Joe on MTM... Brad on this? haha.

this is soo exciting...we dont know the "real" song so we will have a lot of different versions of the song...each unique in their own way...

awesome idea.

who's actually doing something? Im sure alex is going to sing some stuff, astat adding a guitar part maybe?

actually we should found an "online" band just for the contest :D

and once again: those keys are absolutely beautiful...I would buy 100 copies of any instrumental LP album and 100 more of a composition LP by Mike on the keyboard...and dave on cello..and and..

haha this band is soo awesome :D (I can now proudly say that Im taken by the hype)

Edited by ana

wow, 50 downloads already on this one, seems like everyone was just waiting for this :D i'm glad i could help out

i got the outro drums and keyboardbed too (full), now trying to get piano + electrodrums, i'll upload it all full to a package then so everybody can have the real full thing

wow, 50 downloads already on this one, seems like everyone was just waiting for this :D i'm glad i could help out

i got the outro drums and keyboardbed too (full), now trying to get piano + electrodrums, i'll upload it all full to a package then so everybody can have the real full thing

That'd be awesome, I'm sure everyone is grateful for what you're doing. At least they'll be grateful when they wake up, lol.

But, I don't see what everyone's complaining about, I happen to like Mike's vocals on this one. :blink:

There's too much of an effect in Mike's vocals for my taste, but I love Chester's vocals judging from the short clip.

I agree with that...too much effects on mike's voice

Edited by Jesper