The Catalyst Remix Contest

hahninator

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chester's vocal is out, it's just everytime I try to listen to the vocal it cuts off right before the chorus. It wasn't included in that Megaupload for some odd reason.

the website is a fucking shit! not working, I could hear that part of Chester for a while and it was wonderful, and now I hear the more calm the part of Mike is awesome!

the website is a fucking shit! not working, I could hear that part of Chester for a while and it was wonderful, and now I hear the more calm the part of Mike is awesome!

Yes, the website is absolute shit.

I'm working on it man but as you said the site sucks so bare with me.

Thank you man...sorry. I just really want to be able to hear all the clips...the song sounds pretty fucking awesome. Thank you so much for doing this.

I agree with Legend, the outro drums sound sick. I can't wait for more shit to be released. Chester sounds really good, as usual. Mike's vocal grew on me, actually. I like it. The Catalyst kicks ass.

Edited by Geki

ok well ive heard the song enough...even if the layers are all messed up...off to bed...hopefully a better version will be on tomorrow

Ditto. It's 3am my time. I hope someone can figure out the Chester thing. He sounds amazing even with all that distortion and I can't wait to hear it acapella!

Ditto. It's 3am my time. I hope someone can figure out the Chester thing. He sounds amazing even with all that distortion and I can't wait to hear it acapella!

Exactly...I wish I could hear Chester acapella.

I'm not gonna be able to do this tonight guys. The website just crashed my computer for a third time and I have work in the AM. Hopeully Mike will see how much trouble we're having and put the files on his soundcloud or something. If no one has ripped these by the time I get off work tomorrow then I'll get back to work but I gotta get to bed for now.

I'm not gonna be able to do this tonight guys. The website just crashed my computer for a third time and I have work in the AM. Hopeully Mike will see how much trouble we're having and put the files on his soundcloud or something. If no one has ripped these by the time I get off work tomorrow then I'll get back to work but I gotta get to bed for now.

Fuck...ok...

thanks for trying