New Message From Mike

Stranger

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such a meaningful discussion... *cough*

All you guys (well, most of you) add is stupid nonsense and stuff, as if it's some kind of kindergarten here.

okay, i'm just genuinely trying to get info here. whether it was every puzzle he told us was solved or just the last one or what? how else am i supposed to find this out? i apologize in advance if that wasn't aimed at my post dude.

Such a meaningful discussion... *cough*

All you guys (well, most of you) add is stupid nonsense and stuff, as if it's some kind of kindergarten here.

Yeah!! Agreed. I was going to say the same thing. After a while a while these the threads at LPL become so meaningless with all the 'kind of' spam!!

Well what exactly is supposed to be discussed once the message is solved? I read through the topic, the answer was posted on the first page. So what, close the topic there? This is old info for us. So people talk about other things.

Mrgh.

also I hate when I log on and find that a message has not only been posted, but solved.

okay, i'm just genuinely trying to get info here. whether it was every puzzle he told us was solved or just the last one or what? how else am i supposed to find this out? i apologize in advance if that wasn't aimed at my post dude.

No I didn't mean you. That's why I added "(well, most of you)" to my previous post. I was basically talking about the stuff on page 5, with all the Adam=Mike/who's the anonymous user/single is holding up the album-stuff.

I guess this puzzle is solved, Mike might take some time to tell us it's solved. And as some user stated, maybe that was the last message and we won't hear anything new from him in the next couple of days. But who knows...

Edit: Yeah you're gith SomedudeRemix, the message was solved from the very beginng and there isn't much to discuss. Still I think one should act a lil bit grown-up and not spam the thread with nonsense. Yeah this is the interwebs, but there are other places for that, threads, chats. OK let's stop the discussion of the discussion not being a discussion now^^

So the single was confirmed to have rapping, right?

And it feels like the first half of those lyrics from message 2 were rapped. So, that means The Catalyst is going to be a totally badass single.

discuss.

@AudioNick : +1

@ GraDon :

I'd like to try that too but I guess it's going to be more tough than refusing a offer from Angelina Jolie for a hot night!! :D

Edited by Anjum_Agony.In.Disguise

nae i remember MTM, there were a couple of snippets that sucked back then like the BIO one, after listening to the actual song i loved it and is my favourite song on the album. I just don't want to get caught in the pre-album hype and jump on the conclusion wagon.

Like HHH and IB, i remember how the people reacted to those songs saying HHH was a bad FM track and IB made my december seem like metal.

Point is: I didn't think so, so i'd rather wait this time.

The response to MTM was hilarious though

Edited by GraDoN

nae i remember MTM, there were a couple of snippets that sucked back then like the BIO one, after listening to the actual song i loved it and is my favourite song on the album. I just don't want to get caught in the pre-album hype and jump on the conclusion wagon.

Like HHH and IB, i remember how the people reacted to those songs saying HHH was a bad FM track and IB made my december seem like metal.

Point is: I didn't think so, so i'd rather wait this time.

The response to MTM was hilarious though

Well Yeah!!! The 30 sec snippets can be misleading sometimes!!