New Message From Mike

Stranger

Umm......

On August the 2nd, 1939 Albert Einstein and Leó Szilárd write a letter to Franklin D. Roosevelt, urging him to begin the Manhattan project to develop a nuclear weapon. (Direct quote from Wikipedia)

Surely this was a Catalyst in developping nuclear weapons (which where hinted at by the thousand suns quote in the last messages?)

Posted Image

Nice find!

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling that this album, with it's new sound will somehow make the other three albums seem a little obsolete and once hearing it i will have a lot less intreast in listening to the older stuff.

To be fair, i'm listening to some of the recorded older stuff and i already have that feeling, listening to it live still has the same energy as before however.

I think the same. From the way it's been described by people who have heard it, the new music just seems to be more developed, unique, intricate, and mature.

Umm......

On August the 2nd, 1939 Albert Einstein and Leó Szilárd write a letter to Franklin D. Roosevelt, urging him to begin the Manhattan project to develop a nuclear weapon. (Direct quote from Wikipedia)

Surely this was a Catalyst in developping nuclear weapons (which where hinted at by the thousand suns quote in the last messages?)

Good find! Theres no way this is a coincidence.

Umm......

good job dude..

Mike really great in doing puzzle things..

He trying to make us think out of the box..

We can't depends on the puzzle only..

We have to look more resource..

Just like Smarky did..

:D

Umm......

and so the plot thickens.... wow. If all this really connects together this will be epic

I was thinking, it's also very possible that if this is a concept album that the first single would be the first actual song since they'd like to reveal the songs in the right order? And this ^^^ only makes it seem all the more likely.

Umm......

dude, nice find. I wonder if this ties into the new album. Hmmm, things are getting interesting. I can't wait for August 2nd.

Just realized....looking at the past singles, they have all had three words in them. Hahaha, almost as if A Thousand Suns should be the single...haha :P

Leave out all the rest is 5 words, Crawling and Papercut are only 1...lol

Just found this on the internet. It says, "Chester Bennington, described A Thousand Suns on his twitter account as a very complex album with many hip hop elements and a heavy but also melodic sound. He summarizes the characteristics of the album's sound as a mix of Hybrid Theory and Minutes to Midnight."

Edited by LinkinParkFan4Ever

Just realized....looking at the past singles, they have all had three words in them. Hahaha, almost as if A Thousand Suns should be the single...haha :P

A lot of them have 3 words, but not Papercut, Crawling New Divide, Given Up, LOATR, Faint, Numb, Shadow of the Day

that's not the first time that the new album has been described as a mix between old and new. I just cant wait for it!

Yea. I can't wait for the album. I expect it to be really good.

Just found this on the internet. It says, "Chester Bennington, described A Thousand Suns on his twitter account as a very complex album with many hip hop elements and a heavy but also melodic sound. He summarizes the characteristics of the album's sound as a mix of Hybrid Theory and Minutes to Midnight."

that's a quote from the new wikipedia article of "a thousand suns". it refers to the twitter message of chester we all know:

http://twitter.com/ChesterBe/status/8801233086

so this is old news^^

here you can see it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Thousand_Suns

Edited by Blackened_Deather

that's a quote from the new wikipedia article of "a thousand suns". it refers to the twitter message of chester we all know:

http://twitter.com/ChesterBe/status/8801233086

so this is old news^^

here you can see it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Thousand_Suns

Oh wow, i guess it is old. I just saw the twitter message today, and i didn't realize how old it was