New Message From Mike

Stranger

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never said u were at fault. We all have are opinions. Agreed. BTW I love Valentine's Day. 2nd best on MTM for me. LOL!!

Well for me it goes (from best to worst)- LOATR, IB, IP, GU, WID, HHH, NMS, SOTD, BIO, VD, TLTTGYA.

@ GraDon : You like BLEED IT OUT the most in M2M!! Oh Man!! For me that's the worst on the album!!

Are you saying that In Between is better than Bleed it Out? Really?

Wow, amazing. Not only that, but he's saying that Valentine's Day is also better than Bleed It Out. I didn't know it was possible to have such an opinion. Oh well, it's just a testament to how everyone's tastes are different. Anyone can think anything.

In my opinion The Little Things Give You Away is possibly the best arranged/composed piece of music the band has done. It's beautiful.

Word! That song is just the most epic song Linkin Park has done. And Chester's vocals are a thing of beauty on it. It is by far the most under appreciated song by LP because people don't know what to make of it since it is so far from what they're known for.

I'm wondering when or if we might get a 30 second preview. I have no problem waiting a month but I wouldn't mind a sneak peek of what's to come. They gave us a preview for What I've Done (although if I remember, it wasn't very memorable. Just had the piano intro although I think they had a later preview with the chorus and solo) before it leaked so I hope the same happens with this.

Valentine's Day destroys the album version of Bleed It Out. There, I said it. I love Valentine's Day for its very unique song structure. BIO album version just does not bring it and doesn't do the song any damn justice. Now go listen to BIO from the best DSP ever (aka Auburn 2007) and THAT is a masterpiece. Slow -> fast outro at that show, DAMN.

BIO live is a monster. Well, it was in 2007. 2008 and 2009, it was cool, just not as epic. But BIO album version...yucky.

Valentine's Day destroys the album version of Bleed It Out. There, I said it. I love Valentine's Day for its very unique song structure. BIO album version just does not bring it and doesn't do the song any damn justice. Now go listen to BIO from the best DSP ever (aka Auburn 2007) and THAT is a masterpiece. Slow -> fast outro at that show, DAMN.

BIO live is a monster. Well, it was in 2007. 2008 and 2009, it was cool, just not as epic. But BIO album version...yucky.

coming out sure does feel good hey? :P

agreed though, BIO live is badass

i have to agree on your BIO points. it's amazing live, while the album version pales in comparison.

and i appreciate your use of "yucky"

ha

I hated it for it's unique structure. I give them props for experimenting with new things and not just doing "verse-chorus-verse" etc but unfortunately, the only catchy or fun thing about V-Day is the last 1 minute and 14 seconds, at least for me. The song grew on me but not nearly as much as the other songs on the album, including In Between. I will admit though that they made BIO a shit lot better for the live performances. I won't go as far though as placing BIO below V-Day. The only song I place below V-Day is maybe Qwerty but I won't even get into that because I know I'm in the minority on that one.

I hated it for it's unique structure. I give them props for experimenting with new things and not just doing "verse-chorus-verse" etc but unfortunately, the only catchy or fun thing about V-Day is the last 1 minute and 14 seconds, at least for me. The song grew on me but not nearly as much as the other songs on the album, including In Between. I will admit though that they made BIO a shit lot better for the live performances. I won't go as far though as placing BIO below V-Day. The only song I place below V-Day is maybe Qwerty but I won't even get into that because I know I'm in the minority on that one.

This can all be solved by Mike just growing a pair and performing No Roads Left live.

But wait, that might hold up the new album.

Another way to look at it, is that "catalyst" could be more linked loosely to its dictionary definition. As in, the thing that kickstarts it all.

But thats probably too complex to be right and more likely to be a song name.

i was thinking the same thing that it could just be the day something big is announced but i can see it being a song title because the song could be the kick start to a bad ass album...

I agree with everything you said here haha.