New Message From Mike

Stranger

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or mike purposely crossed it out so that we didn't read to much into the top.

i feel like if it wasn't scribbled out, we still would've been researching whatever it said at the top, and wouldn't have found the watermark so fast.

i think..

Nah!! Why the hell in this world would LP use a 'used' paper to give a message. I'm sure all this has a meaning. Same is the case with that first static message. I guess all the peices to puzzle would fall into their places gradually!!

It's amazing how quickly people decode it, I wonder if people sit on twitter 24/7 to await new messages.

But yea, real easy. Just load the image in photoshop and screw around with colours and saturation and you will see it.

I get text messages whenever Mike, LP, Chester or Phoenix post on Twitter.

To be honest, we still don't know what "The Catalyst" is, some people say name of track, others say single tittle. So right now even with a date we don't know what it is. IMO is the single, but I don't want my little heart crushed come Aug. 2nd.

then again, come august 2nd, i think we will know alot more about release dates and whatnot than we do now.

i am so jealous of my future self right now.

To be honest, we still don't know what "The Catalyst" is, some people say name of track, others say single tittle. So right now even with a date we don't know what it is. IMO is the single, but I don't want my little heart crushed come Aug. 2nd.

We'll if the LPlive leak said 2nd August and this also says it's August 2nd, what else is there to believe?

Nah!! Why the hell in this world would LP use a 'used' paper to give a message. I'm sure all this has a meaning. Same is the case with that first static message. I guess all the peices to puzzle would fall into their places gradually!!

That's true..

if you guys look at the background,it's all same..

Maybe it's something that we didn't think about t..

Hurm..

;D

Okay, so Marky Mark.... When is the SECOND single going to be released?

If you get this right, I will give you $100 paypal. Someone remember this post. lol.

*sigged

i had fun messing with the image myself to see if its there and its there. My God.. im so fucking stoked. Even if the album blows the anticipation is excellent and just little riddles/puzzles is making it so exciting

Good idea. Dedication lol How do you set that up though?

On their Twitter page, next to the green check and FOLLOWING, look and you'll see a small circle with a phone in it. Click that. And go to settings and make sure Twitter has your cell phone number and it's all turned on, etc.

Neue Single "A Thousand Suns" Ende Juli/Anfang August?

Die brasilianische Fanseite LinkinPark:br will erfahren haben, dass die neue Linkin Park Single definitiv "A Thousand Suns" heißen und Ende Juli/Anfang August veröffentlicht wird. Außerdem wird demnächst ein Remix-Contest auf MySpace stattfinden, der sich rund um die neue Single drehen wird.

Quellen wurden allerdings keine angegeben.

Danke an unseren Forenuser MinutesToNothing für den Hinweis.

Quelle http://www.lprevolution.net

Neue Single "A Thousand Suns" Ende Juli/Anfang August?

Die brasilianische Fanseite LinkinPark:br will erfahren haben, dass die neue Linkin Park Single definitiv "A Thousand Suns" heißen und Ende Juli/Anfang August veröffentlicht wird. Außerdem wird demnächst ein Remix-Contest auf MySpace stattfinden, der sich rund um die neue Single drehen wird.

Quellen wurden allerdings keine angegeben.

Danke an unseren Forenuser MinutesToNothing für den Hinweis.

Quelle http://www.lprevolution.net

What the fuck is this and why is this not in English?

The translation

New single "A Thousand Suns" in late July / early August?

The Brazilian fan site Linkin Park: br claims to have learned that the new Linkin Park single definitely "A Thousand Suns hot" and will be published in late July / early August. In addition, soon a remix contest will take place on MySpace, which will rotate around the new single.

However, no sources were specified.

Thanks to our forum users MinutesToNothing for the hint.