New Message From Mike

Stranger

Here you go guys. PrUF:

Posted Image

earlier someone else said that the catalyst could be a place for a secret show,

so either it's another show date or possibly the date of the release of the first single.

either way, woo!

Edited by dromani22

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that was just about the watermark only, then it was really easy. But i have a feeling that the face and the scribbled thing also means something!!

or mike purposely crossed it out so that we didn't read to much into the top.

i feel like if it wasn't scribbled out, we still would've been researching whatever it said at the top, and wouldn't have found the watermark so fast.

i think..

Naaah, that's not it, we obviously have to find the part of the paper which have been ripped off, that will probably give us a clue about who the person in the picture is, then we have to find the person. Then it's solved, how can you not see that. :lol:

Album or single!?

Probably single. Not to bring down hopes and all but with all the rumors pointing at the album being out Sept. I'd say this is the single. Plus it has the catalyst which was the second message. But does that mean a thousand suns is the album? I'm starting to like the idea of that title!

It's amazing how quickly people decode it, I wonder if people sit on twitter 24/7 to await new messages.

But yea, real easy. Just load the image in photoshop and screw around with colours and saturation and you will see it.