New Message From Mike

Stranger

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this might sound stupid... but if you guys read the message, it says "Hello friend..." wouldn't it seem awkward for mike to write "Hello friend..." instead of "Hello friend(s)" if he is writing this message to all his fans plus, he says "for you" and not "for you guys" or whatever this might be a note for the guy in the image... but idk maybe im wrong

@ GraDon : You like BLEED IT OUT the most in M2M!! Oh Man!! For me that's the worst on the album!!

no way, mikes lines are badass to the max, that song gets me fired up. Plus i think the 2 heavy songs on MTM are crap, i like NMS a lot more than GU but both are below par IMO.

Are you saying that In Between is better than Bleed it Out? Really?

Yea! I actually really like IB. BIO just doesnt work for me. Really not a fan of it's chorus and unmeaningful lyrics.

no way, mikes lines are badass to the max, that song gets me fired up. Plus i think the 2 heavy songs on MTM are crap, i like NMS a lot more than GU but both are below par IMO.

Compared to HT/Meteora songs they lack heaviness but individually BIO doesnt stand a chance against them. IMO.

Edited by Anjum_Agony.In.Disguise

The hunting of the snippets on cd seller websites is begun.

*Indiana Jones theme*

Haha!! That would be so fuckin awesome if someone finds them in the coming week.

I consider GU and NMS to be among LP's heaviest tracks to date.

Hmmmm....on second thoughts.....you are right..... but APFMD is also in that list.......

EDIT: @GraDon : Uhh!! That's such a horrible sig!! Pathetic!! Projects as if you endorse that thought!! Who are the teams in question btw??

I think LOATR and IB are the best songs on the album. I did not like Bleed it Out, but its not the worst. I thought the worst was TLTTGYA.

Oh Man!! Now my fav (and unarguably the best) has been turned to the worst of the album. LOL. TLTGYA is not a song. It's a journey through heaven. LP has so many different fans with so many different choices!!

Yea! I actually really like IB. BIO just doesnt work for me. Really not a fan of it's chorus and unmeaningful lyrics.

[off topic]

That track is about one of the only LP tracks I understood on the first listen. It is about the constant approval/disapproval of writing a song. "Here we go for the 100th time/ Hand grenade pins in every line" - The 100th rewrite of the song/ garbage(or something you would just throw away....aka grenade pins) are in every line. "Bleed It Out/ Digging deeper just to throw it away" - Getting as much as you can from the song, just to throw it away.

I'm sorry, but this song has so much meaning, it's bleeding it. Pun intended. ;)

[/off topic]

I tried the photo myself in photoshop and it looks the best in a dark blue. This is making me extremely excited. Awesome song names / album name / lyrics. And we will know everything in just about a month!

Posted Image

Edited by LPFreak64

Now I understand something, maybe someone already said it but I will say, in the first post where we had to find the word "A Thousand Suns", where all the fans had to find the two messages, deciphering the binary code, translate each word, make sense of the phrase, look at different parts, to find the phrase of J.Robert Oppenheimer "If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the mighty one..." & "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."; it all makes me think that Mike first led us to something very essential and is the meaning of the name of the album, and now then go to another essential part, the first single. Now seeing it from that perspective, it all makes sense now

Oh Man!! Now my fav (and unarguably the best) has been turned to the worst of the album. LOL. TLTGYA is not a song. It's a journey through heaven. LP has so many different fans with so many different choices!!

I just dont like it. we all have opinions. Its just a weird song for me. So is Valentine's Day, i think tats a weird song

I think LOATR and IB are the best songs on the album. I did not like Bleed it Out, but its not the worst. I thought the worst was TLTTGYA.

In my opinion The Little Things Give You Away is possibly the best arranged/composed piece of music the band has done. It's beautiful.

That track is about one of the only LP tracks I understood on the first listen. It is about the constant approval/disapproval of writing a song. "Here we go for the 100th time/ Hand grenade pins in every line" - The 100th rewrite of the song/ garbage(or something you would just throw away....aka grenade pins) are in every line. "Bleed It Out/ Digging deeper just to throw it away" - Getting as much as you can from the song, just to throw it away.

Never knew they meant that. Still they donot connect as much as their other works do. But that's just me.

I just dont like it. we all have opinions. Its just a weird song for me. So is Valentine's Day, i think tats a weird song

Never said u were at fault. We all have are opinions. Agreed. BTW I love Valentine's Day. 2nd best on MTM for me. LOL!!

LOL at the fact that the so few posts in the last 2 pages are about the message. All courtesy me n gradon. :D