• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Zoom said:

Plaster 2 is leaked!

This is not the legit "Plaster II"/ "Plaster 2". This is a mix of the LPU 9 demo and Mike's verse vocals from the final version of "Figure.09" off Meteora. I'm not gonna lie, though. It really had me thinking it was the real legit "Plaster II"/" Plaster 2", lol.

Edited by NJPLP

15 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

This is not the legit "Plaster II"/ "Plaster 2". This is a mix of the LPU 9 demo and Mike's verse vocals from the final version of "Figure.09" off Meteora. I'm not gonna lie, though. It really had me thinking it was the real legit "Plaster II"/" Plaster 2", lol.

Plot twist: They had to use the demo verses for the album because Chester was too sick/sore to finish them in NY. But it would be weird to basically have the same demo twice (just with Mike's vocals added on one).

3 minutes ago, Trumtram said:

Plot twist: They had to use the demo verses for the album because Chester was too sick/sore to finish them in NY. But it would be weird to basically have the same demo twice (just with Mike's vocals added on one).

Plaster 2/Plaster II has to be the singing verses version. Figure.09 is the rapping verses version. As for who is going to be singing the verses in Plaster 2/Plaster II, who knows. We'll end up finding that out on April 6th/April 7th.

Edited by NJPLP

5 minutes ago, Trumtram said:

And it won't be called Plaster 2 because Plaster has no rapping in verses and we know that there is a version of Figure.09 that has only Chester singing on it (verses and chorus), so that version should be Plaster 2.

Edited by Hybrider

2 hours ago, Hybrider said:

Source: the guy who was on a Meteora 20 listening party.

Idk, just seems odd that they created an account 2 days ago, only posted in that Reddit thread, and contradicted themselves on the topic of Resolution. They said both that it was a demo for Lost and that it was a new one for them. 

2 hours ago, HFL377 said:

Idk, just seems odd that they created an account 2 days ago, only posted in that Reddit thread, and contradicted themselves on the topic of Resolution. They said both that it was a demo for Lost and that it was a new one for them. 

Yeah, I see that now. Looks like the best way is to wait on 7th April.

4 hours ago, Trumtram said:

I don't think it would be that weird to get the same demo chorus of Figure 09 just with verses added in. I could see it existing and they just held back the first time. I say this after having found out they gave us Cumulus without following up on the full song until now. We also know there's pretty obvious stuff (like later versions of Part of Me) that didn't make HT20 and instrumentals not on M20. It's obvious at this point that saving some stuff for later is part of the label's strategy for every LPU release and now the 20th anniversary editions

Much like Fighting Myself, there could also be multitracks that got stitched together resulting in the same demo but with verses.

2 hours ago, HFL377 said:

Doesn’t sound reliable at all. There would be more people talking about it if that was the case

More BTH demos??? 2 are enough for me

35 minutes ago, leftshoe18 said:

I hope the Don't Stay and BTH demos are on the QR code. I'm guessing they found them later in the process after things were already finalized or something.

Although how cool would it be to start getting LPU CDs again?

2 hours ago, bloodbath said:

More BTH demos??? 2 are enough for me

If they played a Breaking The Habit demo we haven't heard before at the listening party why wouldn't you want it? It's not like it's on my wishlist but if it's out there and has been shared with the public I hope we get that released in some form instead of just being something that a handful of people got to listen to.

12 minutes ago, Andros said:

Wait, there's a review or something like that about the listening party?

A user on the r/Linkin Park subreddit gave some details about the rest of Lost Demos we haven’t heard yet (though he admits he might’ve heard/remembered some things wrong)

He showed an email proving he was invited. And Capacity spoke to another attendee who confirmed almost everything.

7 minutes ago, HybridParty said:

A user on the r/Linkin Park subreddit gave some details about the rest of Lost Demos we haven’t heard yet (though he admits he might’ve heard/remembered some things wrong)

He showed an email proving he was invited. And Capacity spoke to another attendee who confirmed almost everything.

Thanks for the info!

4 hours ago, LPLStaff said:

Didn't he say Resolution was NOT a Lost demo? It is its own song?

No, someone said Resolution was a demo version of Lost. And one other person claiming they have bad memory said it sounded new. I’m going with that it probably is.

The source seems pretty unreliable too, mentions hearing a "Don't Stay" demo, which isn't part of the tracklist.  But I don't wanna make assumptions, maybe they're being for real who knows. I'm just gonna wait till Friday to find out.

Edited by IWillWalkAway

To be honest, I'm kinda sad that 

Meteora 20 is released this Friday. Since December it has been VERY funny interacting with you all for every little piece of information. We have a couple of weeks more of discussing everything about the box set, but it's not gonna be the same