Linkin Park Planning "Exciting Things" for 2023 - Meteora 20th Celebration

LPLStaff

5 minutes ago, DylHDZ said:

So what’s left? Easier To Run, Figure.09, Nobody’s Listening and Session right? 

correct.

Monday: Easier To Run

Tuesday: Figure.09

Wednesday: Nobody's Listening

Thursday: Sesssion.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Coizu said:

Secondly „Resolution“ doesn‘t have to be a title for a demo or a song. A resolution can be a technical term in music. I don‘t understand all the words of the recording so I can‘t say if it makes sense in this context though. 

Resolution is a track in the Lost Demos disc. The title is seen in the Meteora song board.

6 minutes ago, lpliveusername said:

Resolution is a track in the Lost Demos disc. The title is seen in the Meteora song board.

Yeah I already forgot that we already know that Resolution is an actual track we get. My bad. 

Resolution seemed like it would be a demo for Lost because of the timing of the video. The clips that were shown sounds like Resolution is mentioned by someone can’t tell who (sounds like either Mike or Phoenix). Second we hear someone humming a melody (sounds like Lost) and it’s probably Phoenix or Brad, still can’t tell.

Resolution might be a completely different track though, and I have a feeling it is. Ever since “Husky” was revealed to be Hit The Floor, I’ve thought “Serpent” was the Lost demo, because I made the connections that it could have been one of the two. Still we don’t know, but I think Resolution or Serpent, one or the other, was Lost. I really don’t think it’s Resolution though. For one the demo is like 4 and a half minutes and Lost didn’t turn out to be anywhere near that long (3:19). But also, Serpent would make much more sense to be Lost, that it’s not a demo in itself on lost demos CD.

There’s also “Nocturnal” but I still think that’s Nobody's Listening, because for 1, it was mentioned in that SPIN magazine, and Nobody’s Listening made the album so it makes sense, and 2, the lack of live drums recorded for it, with every other track having bass and most having guitar, kinda gives it away that it can’t really be any other track than Nobody’s Listening. But maybe i’m wrong. Maybe it could also be the Lost demo, if “Serpent” is actually Nobody’s Listening.

Edited by IWillWalkAway

On 2/3/2023 at 12:32 PM, arcyy57 said:

Imagine if the tape is like a teaser of Lost.. lol

Hey, looks like I was right! 

44 minutes ago, IWillWalkAway said:

Resolution seemed like it would be a demo for Lost because of the timing of the video.

It doesn't make sense for them to include a demo of another demo in it. I'll go with Resolution being a separate track. 

14 minutes ago, arcyy57 said:

It doesn't make sense for them to include a demo of another demo in it. I'll go with Resolution being a separate track. 

I said specifically that I really don’t think Resolution is Lost. I said it seemed like it because of how the video was setup. Resolution probably is gonna be a different demo we never heard, though we don’t know yet. It might be a demo/early version for one of the full unreleased songs on Lost Demos. The first three tracks on Lost Demos are likely not demo versions, but fully realized tracks (still technically demos but finished in their entirety). You can kinda tell by the titles of them.

Edited by IWillWalkAway

I don´t know if anyone notice this but, when Lost was played in the tape recorder, the instrumental sounded like it was a seperate audio from the guitar that was played. What I mean is, the guitar really sounds like it comes out of the tape recorder, but the intrumental on top sounds like it was added in the video. I only noticed that when I listened whit headphones

2 minutes ago, jopevc said:

I don´t know if anyone notice this but, when Lost was played in the tape recorder, the instrumental sounded like it was a seperate audio from the guitar that was played. What I mean is, the guitar really sounds like it comes out of the tape recorder, but the intrumental on top sounds like it was added in the video. I only noticed that when I listened whit headphones

Think it was a rough demo mix of lost  

2 hours ago, xeroboi said:

Think it was a rough demo mix of lost  

It could be, but it really sounds like the only thing that came out of the recorder was the guitar and the rest was slapped on top. Idk

Fun question: Knowing what the verses of Lost sound like, do you guys think that the verses have Mike rapping, Chester singing or something else?

Edited by jopevc

3 hours ago, arcyy57 said:

Hey, looks like I was right! 

We got the Part of Me demo along with Part of Me (one of the multiple versions) on HT20. If they're giving us Lost and there's an interesting demo version, I don't see why they wouldn't also include it. Some songs, like Animals vs Roads Untraveled, sound drastically different in demo form vs final. 

1 hour ago, JZ-GreyDaze said:

What if Resolution it's the 2002 mix of Lost?

Both tracks ("Resolution" and "Lost 2002 Mix") were registered under different codes and titles. Wouldn't make sense.

17 minutes ago, YRQRM0 said:

We got the Part of Me demo along with Part of Me (one of the multiple versions) on HT20. If they're giving us Lost and there's an interesting demo version, I don't see why they wouldn't also include it. Some songs, like Animals vs Roads Untraveled, sound drastically different in demo form vs final. 

We didn't get Part Of Me demo on HT20. Unless you're talking about Chair from LPU, but unlike Lost, that wasn't exclusive to the anniversary release. Not saying no band would ever do that. Julien-K included both unreleased tracks and demos of those tracks in their Time Capsule release. The difference with Meteora20 is that we already have the full tracklist and no song is listed as "(Lost Demo)".

18 hours ago, NJPLP said:

Do you have this image?

5feb2023.jpg

15 hours ago, lpliveusername said:

Both tracks ("Resolution" and "Lost 2002 Mix") were registered under different codes and titles. Wouldn't make sense.

We didn't get Part Of Me demo on HT20. Unless you're talking about Chair from LPU, but unlike Lost, that wasn't exclusive to the anniversary release. Not saying no band would ever do that. Julien-K included both unreleased tracks and demos of those tracks in their Time Capsule release. The difference with Meteora20 is that we already have the full tracklist and no song is listed as "(Lost Demo)".

Something tells me that Lost, Fighting Myself, More The Victim, Massive, Healing Foot, Wesside, and Resolution are not really demos, but they're actually a finalized tracks that did not make it to Meteora (Album) on time. but of course, once they release it, we will have to analyze the sound quality and see if each tracks are instrumental, finalized, or demo.

And by the way, you reminded me of how they added Across The Line for MTM15th Anniversary Digital Deluxe edtion, along with No Roads Left, Given UP (Third Encore Session), and What I've Done (Distorted Remix).

However, idk why they didnt add Blackbirds, What We Done Know (demo, but its kinda like finalized song), What I've Done (M.Shinoda Remix), No Morre Sorrows (Third Encore Sessions) as part of MTM15th Anniversary Digital Deluxe edition. They kinda like deserve to be part of that MTM15th anniversary digital deluxe edition.