2015.1.15 - Orlando, Florida

RogueSoul

Awesome set! Really happy to see FTI and APFMH coming back. The only bad thing is that both Rebellion and UIG were dropped. The set seems a bit shorter, so I hope this is the reason they were dropped, and that we'll see them coming back for the rest of the tour. Also, I still hope the instagram picture referred to a new song from THP, and that there's a new song coming. Anyway, great setlist, can't wait to see Set B.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Setlist picture:

B7cXR4pIAAAcKqJ.jpg

It looks like Mike doesn't want to be a frontman without an instrument anymore... Untill the encore, only in a short Papercut version and In The End where Mike doesn't play guitar or keyboards. Not a huge problem, but IMO this is another thing that makes LP a little bit quiet nowadays. Mike used to pump the crowd up so much...

I'm happy that APFMH and FTI are back in the setlist, but I agree that they cannot play just 3 songs from THP in what is called THP tour. 3 songs were ok in the Summer European Tour, cause the album wasn't out yet. Now it's time to promote the new album and 3 songs are absolutely not enough. It doesn't make sense to me. Hardcore fans may be enthusiastic, but this album deserves more room in the setlist, at least in the year of its promotion. LP should care more about their new albums and less about what casual fans want them to play, otherwise they will play the same songs forever and they could even stop making new albums, if they end up not playing new songs. I want to see all THP songs be played live.

Btw I think that there is set B, so maybe they'll play War and Rebellion in that set. I'm looking forward to seeing set B.

I would drop Runaway, New Divide, Crawling and Given Up to make room for new THP songs like KTTK and ALITS. They could even drop The Ballad Medley (although I love it), cause it has nothing to do with THP energy. With this changes, 3 or 4 songs from THP could easily be played.

It looks like Mike doesn't want to be a frontman without an instrument anymore... Untill the encore, only in a short Papercut version and In The End where Mike doesn't play guitar or keyboards. Not a huge problem, but IMO this is another thing that makes LP a little bit quiet nowadays. Mike used to pump the crowd up so much...

Agree with this one

I wish there wasn't so much criticism on here. Why can't we just enjoy that they are playing pretty awesome shows? I personally believe this is their best tour performance wise. Just because they don't play this song or that song doesn't mean a thing. The fact that they're still going strong should matter, not the fucking setlist.

Not exactly. You're in place that people really care about the setlists, people come here to discuss about the setlists, the songs, the intros, the extensions, the transitions and so on.

When you see someone criticizing the setlists, but in his signature you can see that he already purchased three tickets for the upcoming tour - you need to realize one important thing: the discussion here is from each person personal point of view, it doesn't mean he's not going to enjoy the next show, it doesn't mean that he thinks the band is doing something wrong, it just mean that the show isn't 100% (or 90% or 80%) exactly how he want it to be.

There are some stuff that needs to be criticized like shortening/dropping the current single or lack of diversity between the sets - as random examples. Just separate the discussion from the experience. :)

I've listened to the Brad solo on the APFMH intro. Onestly i prefer every other intro they have done for APFMH in their career. It sounds like a simple jam improvvisation. For is better even having the intro with Rob Drum Sample of the bridge, like they use to play in 2003-2004.

Anyway yeah, From The Inside performance is amazing. Chester nailed it.

Edited by HyruleKing

HOW TO BUILD THE HUNTING PARTY TOUR SETLIST 101

1. Replace the Ballad Medley permanently with Final Masquerade - freed up a solid 5 minutes in the set

2. Drop Runaway

3. 5 minutes + 1:30 = A Line In The Fucking Sand

4. Drop Given Up = Keys To The Kingdom added

5. Drop New Divide and Crawling = Rebellion added

6. Drop Robot Boy = Papercut back in full

Bam - The Hunting Party Tour is now kickass.

1. Replace the Ballad Medley permanently with Final Masquerade - freed up a solid 5 minutes in the set

2. Drop Runaway

Agree with everything except Given Up, this song still need stay on the setlist for me. I think they can play War, isnt a big effort since its only a song with 2 minutes. lol

Edited by Biel

Chester has really started doing bad on Faint bridge lately. You can barely call that even screaming. He only screams the last words of a sentence instead of the whole thing like he used to.

Edited by Jani

2. Drop Runaway

I'd definitely keep Robot Boy on the set. Personally, I love it. Would much rather drop the Joe Solo instead.

2. Drop Runaway

Drop Burn it Down, they've implied they don't like it anyway. Plus, if its supposed to be visceral and shit, BID doesn't fit. Take out BID and add in All For Nothing or something. Or hell, play No More Sorrow. Add BID to the Joe Solo or something lol.

Edited by Lord-of-the-Wobbuffets

Never really shared the enthusiasm of others to have APFMH back in the set, but I really enjoyed that performance.

The only problem I've ever had with these sets is the shortened songs. I just don't like them. I understand that to fit in the amount of different songs that they have to shorten some, but I'd rather they just play less songs and play them in full.

I'm a little disappointed to see Rebellion wasn't played but hopefully it's in another set.

In case noone notice yet New Divide is still shortened

Yep: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUWkKJw-NaM

Crawling was indeed the same version they've been performing (save for there being no outro transition into anything now): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDTULCbxvbo

And What I've Done didn't have the ticking intro before the piano came in, but the intro was still shortened: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uMCJLWVdY4

Edited by Astat