2015.1.15 - Orlando, Florida

RogueSoul

I could 100% understand why Rebellion was taking out. Mike most likely finally notice that the singing was not all that live & it sounded like he was talking more then singing. Plus it must of been a bitch for Brad to play every night knowing that's not his style of work on guitar. Can't wait to seem them in two weeks. This has to be one of my favorite sets.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could 100% understand why Rebellion was taking out. Mike most likely finally notice that the singing was not all that live & it sounded like he was talking more then singing. Plus it must of been a bitch for Brad to play every night knowing that's not his style of work on guitar. Can't wait to seem them in two weeks. This has to be one of my favorite sets.

To me Rebellion is the best live performance that Mike does along with P5HNG

He really surprised me he sounds better than what I expected.

Holy mother FUCK. Freaking out. I'll post a review later tonight. Pooch introduced me to Mark Tremonti(!!!!) after the show wow. So happy.

That's awesome! What was Mark doing there? He seems like a pretty cool dude.

I was there at the show last night. My friends and I got really close to the front. It was great aside from the drunk 40 year old man going crazy during ITE :lol: Overall, LP played a really great show and this set kicks ass. It really shows that people shouldn't complain about the set unless they're at the show themselves.

Nice setlist. We need audios

and the GOOD videos, if any :D

HOW TO BUILD THE HUNTING PARTY TOUR SETLIST 101

1. Replace the Ballad Medley permanently with Final Masquerade - freed up a solid 5 minutes in the set

2. Drop Runaway

3. 5 minutes + 1:30 = A Line In The Fucking Sand

4. Drop Given Up = Keys To The Kingdom added

5. Drop New Divide and Crawling = Rebellion added

6. Drop Robot Boy = Papercut back in full

Bam - The Hunting Party Tour is now kickass.

or just trick the Casuals into thinking it's a normal show, then bam, play the whole freaking album :D. It's Hunting Party, not Replay :P

or play Living Things or ATS in Full ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by xLP0562x

How long did LP go on for ? It seemed like a short show. Plus with a 9:20 start, that means there starting around 9pm in Brooklyn. The Neighborhood ppl complain during sunday night shows.

Brooklyn is full of Winers, dude ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

and deciding by the set, I think they were on for slightly less time than in 2014 during the THP tours

How long did LP go on for ? It seemed like a short show. Plus with a 9:20 start, that means there starting around 9pm in Brooklyn. The Neighborhood ppl complain during sunday night shows.

Roughly the same amount of time, I think they ended about 6 minutes short of 11.

No "extra note" on the Given Up outro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSCk7Cqv4ls

Mike got out of sync with the beat during the Remember the Name chorus, and Chester screwed up and started to do the first line of Lying From You over the transition into Numb (pretty good sign that LFY is still in Set B though!): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Goi1hEM9Vw

No drum solo on BIO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzdcuEoDXNg

Did anybody who was at the show get a chance to see anything about that "special viewing platform" that was included with one of the deluxe meet and greet packages? I spent that outrageous amount of money for the backstage meet and greet (the $425 package) and Lorenzo told me on Twitter that the special viewing platform would be right behind or on top of the sound booth thing right in the middle of the pit.

I'm just curious as to how the platform was? Was it spacious? Lots of people? Decent view?

Hahaha, wonderful. Glad I get to do the backstage tour thing because this "special viewing platform" sounds kinda shitty. Ah well.

I got that package for the show in Hershey, so if it's at least a DECENT view, I'm gonna try and tape the show.

Edited by JustinLydard