2015.1.15 - Orlando, Florida

RogueSoul

Dude, just give up on the whole Disney and bit that was cut from the end of KTTK. You are acting n00bish. LP isn't a Disney band and they aren't going to play KTTK live most likely, and if they were to play it live, I highly doubt that they would play something that was cut from the album. They wouldn't even play the ''I'm not allowed to say certain things'' part at the end, most likely.

Calm down, quit attacking him for just having a dream. You know Disney was started by one man's dream. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An F9 chord in Drop D wouldn't be using the ring finger on the 5th fret like that, it'd be 3-3-5, not 3-5-5, which is clearly what Brad's playing. If it's in Drop D, he's playing the notes F, D, and G from low to high, which is an incredibly bizarre triad of notes that doesn't really fit any chord voicing in traditional music theory...the closest thing would be like an "upside-down" Gm7 chord, but even that's a stretch because the root note would be the top note of the chord, which basically never happens with a 3-or-more-note voicing. If you can find a Linkin Park song with a chord that bizarre in it, I'll give you a cookie...

I knew that about the F9 being 335 and not 355, but I was just saying that its a possibility. Brad has some unusual chord phrasing on Runaway (and maybe With You? I don't know, I'm just glancing over your tabs)

but we are getting off topic here. It is most likely that he is playing a G5 in standard. And if the picture was taken exactly when they were playing said song, then it is War. Sure, they could have taken that picture at any point throughout rehearsals whether it was for War, ALITS, Pictureboard, Devil's Drop, Through the Fire and the Flames, Feels Like Forever, Saviour, etc. I don't know, Mike and the guys don't run that Instagram page (unless it is Rob or Brad secretly.

We're going to find out in about 6 hours anyway.

Sure, they could have taken that picture at any point throughout rehearsals whether it was for War, ALITS, Pictureboard, Devil's Drop, Through the Fire and the Flames, Feels Like Forever, Saviour, etc. I don't know, Mike and the guys don't run that Instagram page (unless it is Rob or Brad secretly.

We're going to find out in about 6 hours anyway.

:)

Crawling seems reasonable, and Mike said before it will be the first song to be dropped to make room for new songs. My guess is they're going to drop either Crawling or LITE (which will suck, I really like LITE live). If War is going to be added, I hope they'll open the encore with it, maybe with a short intro of The Summoning. I think it can work really good as an encore opener, instead of a shortened song.

When did Mike say this? My little brother is DYING to see Crawling.

War would definitely fit in the set, being their shortest non interlude album song at just over two minutes

Yeah, that's not true.

EDIT: Shoutout to Wobbuffet for saying pretty much the same thing as me at the same time.

Edited by CASTLEOFSASSEXPERIENCE

Yeah, that's not true.

EDIT: Shoutout to Wobbuffet for saying pretty much the same thing as me at the same time.

You got ninja'd boi.

War/Victimized/Qwerty. "Aggressive Shit Medley". Lol.

I want this now. Even though it would hardly go together without a lot of work to make War fit, that would be awesome in theory.