Nov. 19 - Berlin, Germany @ O2 World

Nov. 20 - Bremen, Germany @ OVB Arena

Nov. 22 - Manchester, UK @ Phones 4 U Arena

Nov. 23 - London, UK @ The O2 Arena

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All those dates but only two UK dates? I wonder if they are waiting to see how well it sells, since they are the last two dates, easy to add more. I mean 9 German dates and only 2 UK ? hmm

Edited by Smarky

I am so freaking happy they are coming to The Netherlands, so on 3pm are regular tickets in pre-order today, I am ready!!

I don't know what the prices are for the premium packages, but I am short of money and I rather have tickets instead of no tickets xD

Edited by Jesper

Just a question on the "premium tickets". How does early entry into the venue work?

I normally just get there a large amount of hours before it opens and queue, does this mean that doing this would be pointless as other people would have "premium" tickets and will get to go straight to the front?

Can someone explain to me why they always start the ticket sale a few hours after the announcement?! that annoys me so much.

I can explain to you that I am equally bummed about this.. So annoying that they do that.....

Can someone explain to me why they always start the ticket sale a few hours after the announcement?! that annoys me so much.

it is that I have a day off, but otherwise I would also be annoyed tbh

No Finland , Belgium, Spain, Norway, Sweden, Scotland and etc.and 9 show for Germany???!!!!I think they just playing with words.this is not a Europe tour.this is Germany tour + let's visit some other country in that area and don't forget the France.

Wow they are really punishing the UK here for THP not going #1. I bet this all has to do with album sales. THP was fucking huge in Germany and I'm sure after the epic Rock am Ring show, MLK wanted to book LP up for as many shows as possible. Money talks.

The UK didn't do it big for the new album so the band said screw it I guess. Two shows in the UK is really surprising still though, I mean no Birmingham, Sheffield, no Glasgow new venue that all the other big bands are playing, etc. They might do two London shows if they can sell the first one out.

Germany had a Summit already and even with 9 shows there, I bet they do it elsewhere. Not to start the tour in Zurich and not at the small venue in Graz, so I bet Paris gets it because it has the off day before it.