European Tour 2014

hahninator

Wow they are really punishing the UK here for THP not going #1. I bet this all has to do with album sales. THP was fucking huge in Germany and I'm sure after the epic Rock am Ring show, MLK wanted to book LP up for as many shows as possible. Money talks.

The UK didn't do it big for the new album so the band said screw it I guess. Two shows in the UK is really surprising still though, I mean no Birmingham, Sheffield, no Glasgow new venue that all the other big bands are playing, etc. They might do two London shows if they can sell the first one out.

Germany had a Summit already and even with 9 shows there, I bet they do it elsewhere. Not to start the tour in Zurich and not at the small venue in Graz, so I bet Paris gets it because it has the off day before it.

Got nothing to do with that.it's cose prices have gone up to play the UK, so the band don't make much money on uk shows.they barley make any yet it's diffrent in rest of europ,like Germany lots of money to be had there plus gigs are thriving. ticket sales for uk gigs have fallen,that's why there's only 2'dates and loads in Germany

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to manchester show but tickets are £49 plus booking fee what the hell carnivores tour works out cheaper plus more bands that's a bloody expensive gig for one support n LP

$100+ for pit on Carnivores. And a shitty support band. I would take the Euro Tour all day long haha.

Holy crap tickets are expensive!!

Last time they toured the UK it was c£25!

Have you seen the cost of the premium package!! $500 dollars to watch three songs from the side of the stage! For $500 I want to be on the stage with a tamberine!

I was thinking of flying across to the Amsterdam show as it's probably cheaper to get there than to London but it's going to be over £100 just to go to Manchester.

The annoying thing is I was going to bring some of my friends who are only sorta into Linkin Park but I doubt they'll pay that for them.

$100+ for pit on Carnivores. And a shitty support band. I would take the Euro Tour all day long haha.

That's around the same price if you look at the conversion.

Edited by Kirstie

Holy crap tickets are expensive!!

Last time they toured the UK it was c£25!

Have you seen the cost of the premium package!! $500 dollars to watch three songs from the side of the stage! For $500 I want to be on the stage with a tamberine!

I was thinking of flying across to the Amsterdam show as it's probably cheaper to get there than to London but it's going to be over £100 just to go to Manchester.

The annoying thing is I was going to bring some of my friends who are only sorta into Linkin Park but I doubt they'll pay that for them.

That's around the same price if you look at the conversion.

I'll be at manchester show standing tickets with a group of LP fans if you got no one to go with your welcome to join up with us

Hell yeah! After 12 years of Linkin Park fandom they finally do a Stadium Show in The Netherlands. I just bought tickets. My dream is coming true after all those years. I am going to see them for the first time!!!!

Going to speak to my manager urgently tomorrow about getting time off work....

Should I rejoin LPU again to get early entry to the 02 Arena? How does early entry work does anyone know? I want to get to the barrier, last time I just got there around midday and waited for the queuing section to open then I queued.

Edited by Smarky

I'll be at manchester show standing tickets with a group of LP fans if you got no one to go with your welcome to join up with us

Thanks Haarp, hopefully my bf can get time off work but I always love meeting LP fans!

Tickets on the arena website state they are £43.50 - £49.50 but the cheapest ticket on LPU is $150= £87.62 so that's a lot of money for a poster, gift and laminate!!

If I click the 'I'm attending' bit of LPU am I still in with a change of a M&G depending on spaces left after the people have bought places?

Edited by Kirstie

Here is the capacity of arenas for the Fall European Tour:

Nov. 3 - Zurich, Switzerland @ Hallenstadion - 13.000
Nov. 4 - Stuttgart, Germany @ Schleyerhalle - 15.500
Nov. 6 - Cologne, Germany @ Lanxess Arena - 20.000
Nov. 7 - Amsterdam, Netherlands @ Ziggo Dome - 17.000
Nov. 9 - Oberhausen, Germany @ Koenig-Pilsener Arena - 13.000
Nov. 10 - Hamburg, Germany @ O2 World - 16.000
Nov. 12 - Leipzig, Germany @ Leipzig Arena - 12.200
Nov. 13 - Munich, Germany @ Olympiahalle - 15.500
Nov. 14 - Vienna, Austria @ Stadthalle - 16.000
Nov. 16 - Paris, France @ Bercy - 17.000
Nov. 17 - Frankfurt, Germany @ Festhalle - 13.500
Nov. 19 - Berlin, Germany @ O2 World - 17.000
Nov. 20 - Bremen, Germany @ OVB Arena - 14.500
Nov. 22 - Manchester, UK @ Phones 4 U Arena - 21.000
Nov. 23 - London, UK @ The O2 Arena - 20.000

Thanks Haarp, hopefully my bf can get time off work but I always love meeting LP fans!

Tickets on the arena website state they are £43.50 - £49.50 but the cheapest ticket on LPU is $150= £87.62 so that's a lot of money for a poster, gift and laminate!!

If I click the 'I'm attending' bit of LPU am I still in with a change of a M&G depending on spaces left after the people have bought places?

That's the VIP lpu packages normal standing tickets u can get through lpu use this link http://jamp.to/a77e86 then password from your lpu dash bored

The UK shows are right at the end and given that there where no UK dates during the LIVING THINGS tour, apart from a festival appearance seems to suggest maybe demand isn't there or they are not sure that it is.

Perhaps there are other dates will be announced after these in the UK if the current lot sell well? Arena tours don't seem to be selling that well here in the UK, even some of the big arena tours either don't sell out or do after many months, which is why a lot of tours here are announced much more in advance than these have been.

The UK shows are right at the end and given that there where no UK dates during the LIVING THINGS tour, apart from a festival appearance seems to suggest maybe demand isn't there or they are not sure that it is.

Perhaps there are other dates will be announced after these in the UK if the current lot sell well? Arena tours don't seem to be selling that well here in the UK, even some of the big arena tours either don't sell out or do after many months, which is why a lot of tours here are announced much more in advance than these have been.

This is right bands aren't doing big uk tours cose tickets just aren't selling here but are in rest of Europe that's why tour is small not LPs fault

Mike is friends with Of Mice & Men, I knew they would tour with them eventually.

Edited by Geki

I don't see them adding another show or anything. The thanksgiving holidays in the USA are directly after London and the band will want to be home. They try to avoid doing three shows in a row for Chester but they do have that happen once on this tour. Notice the two days off after the start of Carnivores.

At the most extreme, I think the only options here for more shows would be:

- if all 9 German shows sell out ASAP then they'll want a 10th for sure and will want to add it before Zurich lol

- if London sells out ASAP they could squeeze a night 2 in to close the tour

It's funny. I've seen a lot of bands only doing these small EU runs, in a small amount of countries. Just look at this tour ADTR went on this year in the EU, it looks very similar to LPs:

24/1/14 013 - Tilburg,Netherlands
25/1/14 Zenith - Munich, Germany
26/1/14 Gasometer - Vienna, Austria
28/1/14 Alcatraz - Milan, Italy
29/1/14 Komplex Club - Zurich, Switzerland
31/1/14 Haus Auensee - Leipzig, Germany
1/2/14 Pier 2 - Bremen, Germany
2/2/14 Columbiahalle - Berlin, Germany
4/2/14 Stadthalle Offenbach Veranstaltungs GmbH - Offenbach,Germany
5/2/14 Turbinen Halle - Oberhausen,Germany
7/2/14 AB Box - Brussels, Belgium
8/2/14 - Cardiff - Motorpoint Arena Cardiff