European Tour 2014

hahninator

At the most extreme, I think the only options here for more shows would be:

- if all 9 German shows sell out ASAP then they'll want a 10th for sure and will want to add it before Zurich lol

- if London sells out ASAP they could squeeze a night 2 in to close the tour

If they add another german show, there is no doubt they will have to rename the tour to "Germany and the rest of Europe Tour". Also doubt that London will sell out and another show will be added, it won't happen.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's quite common for bands to add a second date at the o2, I would imagine this is a likelihood, but not sure I want to gamble on this happening. The second date if it was on the Monday would be much easier for me to do, work wise.

I guess will be interesting to see. I am pretty sure the last time LP toured, the tickets sold out on the day they went on sale. That doesn't really happen anymore on UK tours.

Edited by Smarky

Come to think about it, I don't even know why I'm bitching about this tour, with only two UK shows & no Scotland date is sight, I don't care about this tour whatsoever now lol. That kind of makes me feel a bit better now.

Edited by N7-Kil0

Come to think about it, I don't even know why I'm bitching about this tour, with only two UK shows & no Scotland date is sight, I don't care about this tour whatsoever now lol. That kind of makes me feel a bit better now.

It's pretty easy just for the Scottish people to go to the Manchester show. I don't know what the complaining is about for this. It's much worse for other people.

Edited by Smarky

Glad I'm not the only one then. I'll leave it a bit, it's not like they'll sell out on a pre-sale.

@Kirstie, Thanks for the tip, but I don't have an LPU subscription so no code there for me.

Edited by Sukotto

As a londoner, I can't complain :P
I did expect more shows though since it has been 4 years!!

I think there'll be a high demand for the London show and they may add another one! LPU membership expired so I'm getting tickets on o2 priority tomorrow morning.

9 German dates, holy crap.

Also, people bitching about LP not coming to their country: do you really think after a tour with NINE German dates they won't come back for another European run? I suspect probably in like May or June for festivals like Pinkpop and NovaRock and a bubch of headlining dates, similar to their first 2007 tour there.

Yes it is. Last Arena Tour in Germany had only 6 shows. Offcial 5 but they added Dortmund because of demand. I'm glad they are doing a big tour here, but I doubt the 9 Dates will sell well because of the huge amount of dates. Germany has many fans but this is really much.

I'm going to cologne and hopefully Oberhausen.

Still bet linkin park do like a version of projekt rev or like chester said diffrent name play uk and Germany and have bands like of mice and men bring me the horizon or they will do festivals again and instead of download will play sonisphere

Hah I was just thinking screw you Germany, I turned on the world cup in the hope of seeing Germany being beaten...... looks like they are very greedy 9 LP shows and 5 goals (so far) Damn Germans! ;)

Edited by Smarky

Still bet linkin park do like a version of projekt rev or like chester said diffrent name play uk and Germany and have bands like of mice and men bring me the horizon or they will do festivals again and instead of download will play sonisphere

Chester said recently on Loveline last month that he doesn't think LP will bring back Projekt Revolution and they want to keep doing new things with their tours. This is of coarse even if you count the Europe ''Projekt Revolution'' dates back in 2011 as actual Projekt Revolution dates, but it's been a while. They can sell out their own tour nowadays with just 1 or 2 support acts like they have been doing.

I could theorethically go to the Manchester show because its not that far from Dublin.

UK ticket prices are basically the same as ours

Flight time to Manchester is like 40min

However, adding in the cost of overnight accommodation, travel expenses and of course flights is just too much. Flights will be triple the cost since its on a weekend. Flights from Ireland to Manchester, Liverpool or London are stupidly expensive on the weekends because people go to football matches and the airlines know this so they triple the price of flights during the Premier League season.

I hope LP or people associated with them (Adam, Lorenzo etc) are reading this thread.

This is *not* a European Tour so don't call it that please

This is a fucking joke, is this an European tour or a German tour with bonus dates in other places? 9 shows there and 0 shows in places like Spain, Italy, Portugal... How many more years do we have to wait? I don't have the money to travel to another country just for an hour and a half of music.

What pisses me off the most is not that I don't get to see them (again), it's the fact that a lot of people in Germany get to see them multiple times while a lot of us get nothing, it's not fair. Talk whatever you like about promoters and sales and tickets and profit but for us fans it's just not fair.