European Tour 2014

hahninator

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this. the UK's public transport system is awesome, even if it's a little expensive sometimes. I live nowhere near Manchester, but I've become rather good at being my own tour manager

It's always been part of the fun for me!

In 2008 I did every show of the LP tour in England and loved it, drove half/trained half.

I think with the Manchester show being a Saturday we'll stay over, I can reccomend the Park Inn hotel near the arena is lovely if anyone else is staying.

Thanks! (Hope to) see you there!

:)

I am so happy they finally do a Stadium show in the Netherlands. Ive been waiting 12 years for the right moment! And I will attend my first concert ever 7th of November! Boys dream is coming true. haha!

You really chose the right moment then to attend your first concert!

I couldn't get a standing ticket for the Manchester gig or for the first night at the 02 either. I managed to get a standing ticket for the second night at the 02 in London. Cannot wait. The atmosphere in that place will be unreal compared to Manchester arena.

Edited by AudioNick

How does it actually work with the meet and greet? Amsterdam doesnt have the M&G package. does that mean there is none? I did click the Im attending button though. Whats up with that? #firsttimer

Just read the news on LPU.com....

M&G sign up's start in October.

haha woah... I wasn't expecting the o2 tickets to sell out so fast! I know they did the last time LP played, but a lot of other bands haven't sold out after months of sales. Glad they added the extra date! I've had to book the 2nd date, cause I stupidly waited for tickets, but all works out well as I wanted to go to the last date anyway and travel is much easier on Monday! (As traveling by train!)

See you guys there! Any one going down to queue early would be nice to meet up and have queue buddies! (I am going on my own :() See you all at the show!!! :)

If they sell out all 9 German shows here, then the bitching by others isn't justified at all because Germany repeatedly brings huge crowds and has huge demand for the band. Why play Copenhagen to a 80% full crowd when Germany is a guaranteed sell out? All 5 shows in 2010 sold out so they added Dortmund. We'll see what happens here.

I am glad the UK is doing so well, that means they'll see that there is big demand there still and maybe they'll do a bigger UK Tour in 2015, especially if the fans/promoters are demanding it.

Any word on the other cities? Amsterdam, Vienna, Zurich, Paris?

Do you think they are selling fast (UK)? Because I´m not sure about it.

Have you visited getmein? Just saying...

Of course it is selling well, the standing tickets are already sold out on day 1 for the o2 arena. In the UK many big bands take months to achieve this.

Avenged Sevenfold headlined download on the back of a big UK arena tour. They may suck, but this tour was deemed as being a huge UK tour for them and the rock/metal community but when they played the o2 the tickets where on sale for months.

Edited by Smarky