European Tour 2014

hahninator

This is a fucking joke, is this an European tour or a German tour with bonus dates in other places? 9 shows there and 0 shows in places like Spain, Italy, Portugal... How many more years do we have to wait? I don't have the money to travel to another country just for an hour and a half of music.

What pisses me off the most is not that I don't get to see them (again), it's the fact that a lot of people in Germany get to see them multiple times while a lot of us get nothing, it's not fair. Talk whatever you like about promoters and sales and tickets and profit but for us fans it's just not fair.

i´m pretty sure they´ve played Italy and Portugal this year already!!!

Stop bitching about it...

There are countries in South America that get ONE chance for each touring cycle.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manc booked. not massively enthused by the fact a single gig is costing me >£100 in total, but I suppose that's my choice. it'll be my first time seeing the band in an arena, so that should be cool, I way prefer indoor venue's acoustics

I'm so happy that they will finally visit The Netherlands as a headline act. Last one was in 2001, when I wasn't able to go. Had to see them at Pinkpop 2007 (in 2012 I was traveling around the world), but festivals mostly suck. Pinkpop is mostly Pop-music. Rock am Ring or Download are festivals of another kind, so no problem there.

Finally finally finally! A true LP concert here in Amsterdam. We have so many great locations here for LP concerts (Ziggo Dome - 17.000, Gelredome 30.000, Ahoy 15.000 etc.), but they've always skipped us somehow, and we had to go to outdoor festivals at the other end of the country.

Too bad I'm not a member of the LPU anymore (were there since LPU 2.0), so I have to wait untill Friday. When I have my tickets (and for my friends) this Friday, I will finally realise that my dream is coming true. I'm so happy!!!

GUYS!!! HELL YEA!! I GOT GIVEN THE TIME OFF WORK!!!

Now! What do I need to do to get to the barrier at the o2 arena in London? Do I need to join LPU to get early access to the venue? (Do i have to do this before I buy the ticket or just before the event?) Do i buy the premium ticket? Or will general admission allow me this chance (I don't care, I will go into the 02 arena the moment it opens and queue until they let us in, like I did last time!)

Spain says "hi". The last Full LP show in Spain was 2003. 2008 if you count festivals.

Couldn't you just go have gone to one of the shows in Portugal, surely not that difficult? The shows in mainland Europe, even if they are not playing your country, it's not that hard to travel.

A lot of people that have shows in there countries still have to travel a large distance as they don't play close.

I don't get everyone that moans about them not playing when they don't make any effort to get to the shows. People complaining in the UK just because they are not playing in your city, just travel.

For example: Scottish fans, it's really easy to get to Manchester. Heck I live in a place the opposite side of the country to London which makes it about a four and a half hour journey by train. I think that's pretty easy and should be pretty normal for anyone wanting to go to a show. Stop complaining.

Life is for those that make it happen, not for those that get everything handed to you. Sorry LP is not playing your back yard during there tour.

p.s I do realize there are some countries that are so far away from any LP dates that this is not applicable too, for you guys, this does indeed suck.

Edited by Smarky

I live close to wales, so much so that insulting an admin on LPA lead to my username now being "Sheep Shagger <3"

I knew flirting heavily with my manager would count for something ;P She said she had an email from her boss that morning saying those dates were ones when nobody was allowed anytime off! haha.

I live close to wales, so much so that insulting an admin on LPA lead to my username now being "Sheep Shagger <3"

I knew flirting heavily with my manager would count for something ;P She said she had an email from her boss that morning saying those dates were ones when nobody was allowed anytime off! haha.

Yeah like the sheep shagger joke is so new lol

Smarky: You say that its easy for us to travel to Manchester, you are right in that sense, but what if people don't like to travel to shows because they don't have the time, money and/or both to do so, like me. I don't like traveling to shows because I'm going to spend more time traveling to the show than being at the show itself, plus traveling is costing a lot more than a ticket as well, both of which I don't have the time and money to do so.

Smarky: You say that its easy for us to travel to Manchester, you are right in that sense, but what if people don't like to travel to shows because they don't have the time, money and/or both to do so, like me. I don't like traveling to shows because I'm going to spend more time traveling to the show than being at the show itself, plus traveling is costing a lot more than a ticket as well, both of which I don't have the time and money to do so.

But you can never satisfy everyone. Some people have to travel more, some less. If you want to travel less you have to move to a town where a lot of concerts take place. No one will book a show at some random place just so some people are happy about it.

The only way you will have to travel less than being at the actual show is to live next to the venue I guess.

I'm so happy that they will finally visit The Netherlands as a headline act. Last one was in 2001, when I wasn't able to go. Had to see them at Pinkpop 2007 (in 2012 I was traveling around the world), but festivals mostly suck. Pinkpop is mostly Pop-music. Rock am Ring or Download are festivals of another kind, so no problem there.

Finally finally finally! A true LP concert here in Amsterdam. We have so many great locations here for LP concerts (Ziggo Dome - 17.000, Gelredome 30.000, Ahoy 15.000 etc.), but they've always skipped us somehow, and we had to go to outdoor festivals at the other end of the country.

Too bad I'm not a member of the LPU anymore (were there since LPU 2.0), so I have to wait untill Friday. When I have my tickets (and for my friends) this Friday, I will finally realise that my dream is coming true. I'm so happy!!!

Yeah I am also happy they are fnally here. I never was able to attend pinkpop since I simply didn't had the money. So finally it's my turn to see them live.Good luck, I hope you get tickets!! :D

People complaining in the UK just because they are not playing in your city, just travel.

this. the UK's public transport system is awesome, even if it's a little expensive sometimes. I live nowhere near Manchester, but I've become rather good at being my own tour manager

But you can never satisfy everyone. Some people have to travel more, some less. If you want to travel less you have to move to a town where a lot of concerts take place. No one will book a show at some random place just so some people are happy about it.

The only way you will have to travel less than being at the actual show is to live next to the venue I guess.

You make it sound so easy saying that, which makes me think you're rich, so if you're willing to give me money so I can live somewhere else that's near a place that LP plays, then feel free to do so.

Edited by N7-Kil0

Yeah I am also happy they are fnally here. I never was able to attend pinkpop since I simply didn't had the money. So finally it's my turn to see them live.Good luck, I hope you get tickets!! :D

Thanks! (Hope to) see you there!

I am so happy they finally do a Stadium show in the Netherlands. Ive been waiting 12 years for the right moment! And I will attend my first concert ever 7th of November! Boys dream is coming true. haha!

You make it sound so easy saying that, which makes me think you're rich, so if you're willing to give me money so I can live somewhere else that's near a place that LP plays, then feel free to do so.

Believe me I am far away from being rich. But if you want to see them you have to make sacrifices.