European Tour 2014

hahninator

In addition to the show in Paris, France on November 16th, Linkin Park will be returning to the UK. Several dates have already been announced. The current European Tour dates that have come out are:

2014.11.03 - Zürich, Switzerland - Hallenstadion (Support Act: Of Mice & Men)

2014.11.06 - Köln, Germany - LANXESS arena

2014.11.16 - Paris, France - Bercy

2014.11.17 - Oberhausen, Germany - König-Pilsener-ARENA

2014.11.22 - Manchester, England - Phones 4u Arena

2014.11.23 - London, England - O2 Arena

Who will be seeing the band in Europe? The tour will be more than three weeks long, so expect many more dates to be announced! Stay tuned! Who's excited?

Linkin Park's EU 2014 tour is confirmed!

2014-11-03 - Zurich, Switzerland - Hallenstadion

2014-11-04 - Stuttgart, Germany - Schleyerhalle

2014-11-06 - Cologne, Germany - Lanxess Arena

2014-11-07 - Amsterdam, Netherlands - Ziggo Dome

2014-11-09 - Oberhausen, Germany - Koenig-Pilsener Arena

2014-11-10 - Hamburg, Germany - O2 World

2014-11-12 - Leipzig, Germany - Leipzig Arena

2014-11-13 - Munich, Germany - Olympiahalle

2014-11-14 - Vienna, Austria - Stadthalle

2014-11-16 - Paris, France - Bercy

2014-11-17 - Frankfurt, Germany - Festhalle

2014-11-19 - Berlin, Germany - O2 World

2014-11-20 - Bremen, Germany - OVB Arena

2014-11-22 - Manchester, UK - Phones 4 U Arena

2014-11-23 - London, UK - The O2 Arena

2014-11-24 - London, UK - The O2 Arena (newly added on July 11)

Of Mice & Men will be supporting on all EU dates, and as usual, the LPU has a number of presale packages available.

So, who's going?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet they play that new Hydro Arena in Glasgow...it looks like a place that would definitely book up LP.

Doubt it. I've given up hope that they would play in Glasgow. Since the last time they played there was 2004..

I wonder if they'll hit any new territory with this tour. They played Romania and Ukraine for the first time during the LIVING THINGS run, maybe they could return to Ireland or something. Wasn't there rumors for Austria and Serbia back in March of last year?

Hmm only 2 dates in the UK? I am hoping for more, those are not the best dates for me (due to work) and location is a bit of a pain as well. Hoping for a Birmingham date.

No no, I'm sure at least 4. They'll confirm it all soon.

No no, I'm sure at least 4. They'll confirm it all soon.

Hmm i hope so! I am not allowed time off work in November or December and I already want to go on the Slash tour in December, so be nice if some of these would be on my normal days off, I need to get to at least one of these somehow!

Really excited for this tour! It appears to be much longer than the last one. I hope they will come in Italy again but for me is very unlikely. I wonder why they never performed in Rome. If no dates will be announced in my country, I will probably go to see a UK show.

Here was the tour rumor thread for the 2013. There were both reports that LP would head to Vienna, AT in late April and Belgrade, RS in May. While those may have been just rumors, though Vienna is a must for LP to head to on the tour, I wonder if their plans for Serbia would be scrapped or be revived for this tour.

They'll headline a show in Austria. Graz, Vienna or Linz. Zurich too in Switzerland. Those are the usual stops. 6+ German shows.

Interesting Belgrade rumor from 2012 - looks like that show was pretty far along in the negotiations and it didn't end up being booked... never knew that. I guess they always try and include a few random countries that they haven't been to before (or haven't been to in a long time) and this tour will likely be no exception. Maybe Ireland, Glasgow, Spain, or something like that will be added. I wouldn't be surprised to see Russia again, unless they are playing there again in 2015.

Maybe Ireland, Glasgow, Spain, or something like that will be added. I wouldn't be surprised to see Russia again, unless they are playing there again in 2015.

i think that LP will be back also im summer 2015 in Europe like they did with MTM and ATS.

Zürich date has just been confirmed by Ticketcorner (platform for buying tickets, same like Eventim in Germany) They will play the first show of the tour in Switzerland in Zürich, Hallenstadion on 03. November 2014!

The source can be found here.

Tickets can be bought here later on.

The show is also already listed at LPU & LP.com in the upcoming events.

The following infos are up:

LPU Fan Club Presale (Premium Ticket Packages): Tuesday, July 8th, 2014 at 12pm - local market time

*You will not need a password to access Premium Ticket Packages. You will need to log into your fan club account, then, once you are logged into your account, you'll be able to purchase on this page at the time listed above.*

LPU Fan Club Presale (Regular Tickets): Tuesday, July 8th, 2014 at 3pm - local market time

*You will need a unique password to purchase regular presale tickets. This password can be found in your account dashboard at 9am GMT on July 8th, 2014*

*Please Note: You may see a "BUY" link listed below before the presale start time listed above. That's ok, the link will not be active until the time listed above.*

*No one under the age of 6 allowed. Anyone between the ages of 6 and 14 must be accompanied by an adult.*

Public On-Sale: Friday, July 11th, 2014 at 10am local

UK dates confirmed

http://www.livenation.co.uk/artist/linkin-park-tickets?c=alert_Linkin%20Park

22 Nov 2014 - 19:30

Linkin Park and Of Mice & Men at Phones 4u Arena - Manchester

Presale From:
10 Jul 2014, 09:00
On Sale From:
11 Jul 2014, 09:00

----

23 Nov 2014 - 19:30
Linkin Park and Of Mice & Men at The O2 - London