The Hunting Party - June 17th

hahninator

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yeah! Nice album cover, and finally we have a release date! Now I can start counting the days. I hope pre order info comes soon. And another thing, they said they want to release more music before the album comes out. A lot to expect to in the next two months.

235 guests are reading this topic.

Who wants to guess when it will leak? I say June 10th.

It will probably be listed on iTunes to stream as the "First Play" (iTunes Radio) probably late on Sunday June 8th, or at some point Monday June 9th.

I know it's costly to do one, but no DVD with LT really was lame. LP always produces quality DVDs for the CDs and for bands that I love, the studio stuff is really fun to see. I actually look forward to the DVD more then the physical CD on release day. Dave Matthews Band has put out some good stuff with their albums. I wish Chevelle did it. As a music fan, I love seeing songs come together. Metallica's for Death Magnetic where it went song by song was reallllly good.

LAWL 103.9 is a little East of LA, but they play A7X type rock so it's not them. 98.7 is a little harder than KROQ so I don't think it's them either.

They are definitely still salty about Foo Weenie Roast.

Plot twist: Mike hires Stryker to DJ the LPFM Network

No way man. 98.7 is way softer than KROQ. At least KROQ sometimes (strong emphasis on sometimes) plays something like Rob Zombie and SOAD but even then, it's a rarity. They don't even play LP as much as they used to. All I ever hear on both stations is stuff like AVICII, Lorde, etc.

Clearly fake. No mention of two of the actual confirmed guests, but mentions an unconfirmed and potentially fake guest? 10 tracks while the management is only doing listening sessions with 5? Fake. That's not to say the track names aren't legit, but the CD itself is. Also, like AndOne said, "For Promotional Use Only" makes no fucking sense on these types of CDs.

Edited by CASTLE OF GLASS

Not really a big fan of the artwork. It really reminds me of Living Things meets Recharged. I was expecting something more unique. Ahwell, great news to finally have a release date!

Since they're filling a void, will their next album (Not this one) still be rock music?

A lot of people would say Burn it Down is "pussy ass shit" too.

That single was straight up Pop Rock.

I don't really see it blend well with the rest of the heavier songs on the setlist

I know it's costly to do one, but no DVD with LT really was lame. LP always produces quality DVDs for the CDs and for bands that I love, the studio stuff is really fun to see. I actually look forward to the DVD more then the physical CD on release day. Dave Matthews Band has put out some good stuff with their albums. I wish Chevelle did it. As a music fan, I love seeing songs come together. Metallica's for Death Magnetic where it went song by song was reallllly good.

I agree. Having no making of DVD for LT sucked badly. I hope they include one with THP. It was said somewhere before that they had cameras rolling most of the entirety of making this album. I wonder if they do that with each album, though, and only a small portion makes the cut for making of's/LPTV.

Great interview. My favourite part was "It’s the sound of a band who have something to prove, and will punch you in your dick if you refuse to listen to them. When I meet Mike Shinoda at the offices of his record label, however, he seems anything but ready to punch me in the dick." Haha

Agreed man, but I think they'll put out a making of for this record if they're doing another musical direction 360, I'm sure they'd want us to be able to get some insight into the creation of that change!

Mike always contradicts himself. Also happened when Ana released her book (Anna’s writing is great, and we both wanted her work to be judged on its merit, not on the book’s potential connection with me or Linkin Park) Then 1 week later he was on radio advertising this book.

He refers to have gotten the publication with her own merits. she got it and now he wants to support her more.

For the people of want color in the cover, If you see the carnivores tour you will see there the art of the album. Here a mix that I did.

Posted Image

He refers to have gotten the publication with her own merits. she got it and now he wants to support her more.

For the people of want color in the cover, If you see the carnivores tour you will see there the art of the album. Here a mix that I did.

Posted Image

That's freaking awesome! Good job dude. :)

The album art is is pretty MEH

Not having the name of the band or the logo makes it look empty and generic, wish they bring back to create a character like the HT soldier that anyone would recognize and say hey that's LP.

Some free time =

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

More:

https://www.facebook.com/JozeRdz/media_set?...&uploaded=7