The Hunting Party - June 17th

hahninator

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems fake, false release date and no details, like collaborations, length etc.

release date is correct. thats the warner music central Europe site (www.warnermusic.ch) and the release date here is June 13 because new albums always come out on a friday.

Edited by wiiesel

Seems fake, false release date and no details, like collaborations, length etc.

as wiiesel said, their country release a day earlier than US release date. maybe Japan get few days early? and about collaboration/guest artist name, i think they purpose didnt list it down just like this one.

Posted Image

as wiiesel said, their country release a day earlier than US release date. maybe Japan get few days early? and about collaboration/guest artist name, i think they purpose didnt list it down just like this one.

Posted Image

On this one they listed Steve Aoki, the rest wasn't listed because it was DJs, and on this one is the length of the songs and the album

Where's "Final Masquerade"? They could change the name, as made in "The Wastelands" for "Wastelands of Today", but I don't think so. As Stranger said, "Only time will tell".

Final Masquerade most likely became March Of The Dead, IMO.

That's to say, considering why know basically nothing about the songs. They may have similar themed titles but that doesn't really say much.

That's why I said most likely. I don't know for sure, no one does. But I don't think they scrapped Final Masquerade when it was up on the demo board with all those other songs that ended up on the album. Maybe it will be a ''b-side'' type thing like they did with NRL back in 2007 and it included it as a bonus track. Final Masquerade sounded like a badass song, I wish they didn't change the title or scrap it from the album. A masquerade is basically to act fake or put up a false show, so I guess it really doesn't have any similar meaning with March Of The Dead after all. I just thought of March Of The Dead as like a final thing, one last march, that's where I got the idea. Hopefully Chester or Mike can clear it up for us sometime.