LP headlining Download Festival 2014 & playing HT in full

lerkid

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will the UK TV channel broadcast the full concert? :P

It will be great to have this in full hd.

Sky Arts, Scuzz and (I believe) Kerrang have highlight shows about a month or 2 after the festival where they show various songs from the bands on the upper 2 stages. since LP are one of the headliners, you can probably expect around 3 songs.

I'm going to be there, can't believe I'm actually going to get to see By Myself and Forgotten live.

Does anyone know if LP will add more shows to the european tour? Because if not i really need to buy tix for the polish show!

One hell of a roadtrip from the netherlands then.

Better buy one I guess...you can sell it in case they announce another show.

I personally think that's it for Europe in summer.

Does anyone know if LP will add more shows to the european tour? Because if not i really need to buy tix for the polish show!

One hell of a roadtrip from the netherlands then.

The only chance for the Nethrlands, is Pinkopp festival, or Rock Werchter in Belgium (which is nearer than Poland) but I think we'd be all announced yet if they'll play those.

I can't believe it's only 9 shows's tour but I think we should get used to short tours from now on

They already announced the next tour so they won't add any more dates to Europe. Special shows (like Berlin in 2012) or TV performances are still possible to be added later on.

Pinkpop was ruled out a while ago.

They already announced the next tour so they won't add any more dates to Europe. Special shows (like Berlin in 2012) or TV performances are still possible to be added later on.

Pinkpop was ruled out a while ago.

oh yeah i dont really care for festival shows anyway.

Just hoping for some LP onyl shows. Paris or Cologne

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Got my day ticket and I can't wait seen LP live in 2001 and can't wait to hear these songs live again. They should do what manson did play shows where he played a diffrent album in full each night with singles from the other albums

• 2 weeks later...

Wow that tweet is really suggestive. And it's such a random one for him to reply to. If they really do High Voltage, that'd be epic. It'd be the most random song "comeback" they've ever done, but wow that'd be so cool. I'd just hope they keep it around for Carnivores.

LP will probably play HT in full and then play HTEP in full and then close out with GATS & UIG.

No way they skip 4 full albums. Numb, WID, New Divide,etc. I'll be shocked if they drop them all even for one show. I wouldn't complain, I'm just saying.

Edited by Justin

It's gonna be fun to read all the forum bitching when they don't play High Voltage and everyone complains that Digby "said they were going to play it" even though he didn't confirm or deny anything, lol. Rule #1 of managing a band: Never say anything that would disappoint the fans. If they ask you about something that you know isn't happening, give them some form of "maybe" so you can't be called a liar either way.

So if they actually are going to play High Voltage (maybe), I think My December might be possible. Maybe not, because it's a softer song, but LP has done plenty of softer songs at Download before. It'd be cool to see them play the Japanese Edition of HT in full, AKA the album + High Voltage & My December.