23) One Step Closer

24) Papercut

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonas found this:

http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/news/bl..._medium=twitter

The same guy that pitched Hybrid Theory in full did the same with Metallica.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_European_Black_Album_Tour

Download was the second to last show and they did it the entire tour.

And you still think that we shouldn't do something about it?

i can't do it myself i need your help dude, the whole community needs your help to get our word to Shinoda.

We know almost nothing, don't you think it's all little to early to do "something" about it, when we don't even know what they have planned?

It's like seeing the new album artwork and you say you don't like the album.

I just think some people are a little too worried here, relax.

If this is a once off at Download only then it increases the possibilities of getting a live DVD released of it.

If....IF, a new album were to be released early enough next year (major if), they could add a lot of new stuff to the Download show. Old + new = amazing.

It would be the best live DVD they released since Road to Revolution. I don't count the LT live show release.

Sure a DVD would be nice, no doubt about that but if they really do it only this one time that would suck a lot. I guess everyone wants to witness this (not just on a DVD), I mean barely anyone here has seen LP in 2001. After this it's even more likely that they'll drop most of the HT songs again.

Iv seen lp in 2001 and every tour in uk since there first headlining tour iv been waiting years to hear these songs live again so me and my dad are renting a motor home staying at download motor home site. no way in hell id miss this i cant wait

I think they should play every of their (studio) albums in full live, especially LT and as you said Meteora.

There's a better chance for ATS (but in small/average show), and of course there's a chance for Meteora and Minutes To Midnight. I don't think they will play Living Things in full. We don't know if they even will do something similar in the future.

There's a better chance for ATS (but in small/average show), and of course there's a chance for Meteora and Minutes To Midnight. I don't think they will play Living Things in full. We don't know if they even will do something similar in the future.

I don't think they'll play LT in full too, but I hope they'll do that or at least play the songs that haven't been played from that album. I predict that they'll play I'll be gone or Until it breaks or Powerless in the future (maybe next year)

Ahhhhh.... I feel so bummed out with the way my life is going these days, I feel so old and everything reminds me of how awesome things used to be, haha this included when it comes around, too much nostalgia but **** yea I am going to enjoy it.

Already 2014 has something to look forward too and I'm going to work my ass off making my life awesome and then go crazy at Download with you guys :)

Oh yea! :)

Is there a show they've done where they've already played all 12 songs on Hybrid Theory? I don't think that's ever been done.

http://lplive.net/shows/20010912.php

Setlist:

01. With You

02. Runaway

03. Papercut

04. By Myself

05. Points Of Authority

06. High Voltage

07. Pushing Me Away

08. And One

09. In The End

10. A Place For My Head

11. Forgotten

12. Crawling

----------------------------------------------------

13. Morning After

14. Step Up

15. One Step Closer

And Cure For The Itch as show intro?

Edit:

Also http://lplive.net/shows/20010915.php

And Cure For The Itch as show intro?

If With You is the first song that generally means it has one of the Show Opener Intros, so no CFTI.

Wow, to think they didn't even play the full album altogether back when they only had one album. This is awesome.

http://lplive.net/shows/20010915.php

thats the closest i got to seeing hybrid in full minus cure for the itch. iv seen every song off meteora apart from hit the floor and iv seen every hybrid theory song live if you put all set lists together. my fav lp shows are the old shows so much energy in the crowed when hybrid songs are played so cant wait for this ill be reliving my first lp show from 2001 when i was 11

http://lplive.net/shows/20010915.php

thats the closest i got to seeing hybrid in full minus cure for the itch. iv seen every song off meteora apart from hit the floor and iv seen every hybrid theory song live if you put all set lists together. my fav lp shows are the old shows so much energy in the crowed when hybrid songs are played so cant wait for this ill be reliving my first lp show from 2001 when i was 11

Interesting. I've seen every HT song live except for By Myself, Forgotten and Cure For The Itch. Would have been cool to see CFTI in 2007 or 2008 but I never had the chance. Lol.