01.06.2012 - Adenau, Germany - Rock am Ring

Instead of that, try this little thing called Google Translate.

IT SAYS:

"the concert will not warn vool lw gewessen be the guys on it well, too quiet, and after half of the setlist are already many have gone on vil ... why was not shown the concert"

Because that clearly makes it easier to understand, thanks buddy!

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it says something like:

'the concert seems to have been pretty low and the boys were on a low state of mind. sound was not loud enough and after half of the set a lot of people went away... maybe the broadcast wasn't broadcasted because of that'

Edited by graveguard

I'm also going to make a FUCK WARNER shirt. Just for fun. This is unbelievable... RAR shows are legendary for LP and they are arguable the most listened to shows by LP fans.. Wow.....

just got back home . well.... what should I say. this was my 4th LP show and it was the best one so far. APFMH had an extended bridge with chaz repeating the go away lines. APFMH outro changed a little too. it's true that many left quickly after the LP set, but i dont think it was because of their negative feedback to the band... its rather cause they were faggots because they didnt realize what old shit LP did play.... most crowd noise was at Numb, New Divide and What I've Done what really disappointed me..

about the show itself... i dont know if the band was not looking forward to it, but chaz did a nice scream at the FTI intro again, Lies Greed Misery sounded very very good as well. And I have to say.... I enjoyed The Catalyst last night very much too (says a ATS hater) , the band really got this song very well transmitted from studio to live (whcih wasnt the case in 10/11 imo)

my favorites last night were APFMH, WY and Runaway obviously... With You instrumental is such a beast live, i tell ya. Runaway bridge was awesome too, and APFMH.. we dont need to talk about that. extended intro (oh god, how much i love this instrumental piece put together!) , the slightly extended bridge (as mentioned above) and the outro.. makes it full. BUT! last night confirmed to me, that it just does not fit as an opener.. it needs to be towards the end, otherwise the crowds will not feel it.

Edited by sckofelng

just got back home . well.... what should I say. this was my 4th LP show and it was the best one so far. APFMH had an extended bridge with chaz repeating the go away lines. APFMH outro changed a little too. it's true that many left quickly after the LP set, but i dont think it was because of their negative feedback to the band... its rather cause they were faggots because they didnt realize what old shit LP did play.... most crowd noise was at Numb, New Divide and What I've Done what really disappointed me..

about the show itself... i dont know if the band was not looking forward to it, but chaz did a nice scream at the FTI intro again, Lies Greed Misery sounded very very good as well. And I have to say.... I enjoyed The Catalyst last night very much too (says a ATS hater) , the band really got this song very well transmitted from studio to live (whcih wasnt the case in 10/11 imo)

my favorites last night were APFMH, WY and Runaway obviously... With You instrumental is such a beast live, i tell ya. Runaway bridge was awesome too, and APFMH.. we dont need to talk about that. extended intro (oh god, how much i love this instrumental piece put together!) , the slightly extended bridge (as mentioned above) and the outro.. makes it full. BUT! last night confirmed to me, that it just does not fit as an opener.. it needs to be towards the end, otherwise the crowds will not feel it.

If most of the crowd noise was during Numb, New Divide and What I've Done, I understand... I like all those songs, WID is my favorite LP song of all time, but all those kind of get boring live a bit.. They all sound the same and the structure is almost identical. They should spice it up with some new Living Things songs in there. Bottom line is though, those people who bash LP will not be satisfied unless the only songs the band plays are HT and Meteora tracks. I would love to see LP at RAR, they should be happy they got to be a part of it. Glad you had fun though, seems like an awesome show..

I just read some first reviews written by neutral watchers on the ringrocker - Forum. It seems as if this might have been LP's weakest Rock am Ring show so far.

Most frequent points of criticism:

- terrible crowd, most of the people just stood there and didn't move

- many people left the A - zone after the first half of the set because the band didn't interact with the crowd which is why the band didn't get much feedback

- sound in the C - zone was too low

- the monitors didn't show the band performing, but some animated stuff which was terrible for the people in the back who couldn't see anything

Hm...

I just read some first reviews written by neutral watchers on the ringrocker - Forum. It seems as if this might have been LP's weakest Rock am Ring show so far.

Most frequent points of criticism:

- terrible crowd, most of the people just stood there and didn't move

- many people left the A - zone after the first half of the set because the band didn't interact with the crowd which is why the band didn't get much feedback

- sound in the C - zone was too low

- the monitors didn't show the band performing, but some animated stuff which was terrible for the people in the back who couldn't see anything

Hm...

agreed with point 1, 2 partially only, 3 can't say, i had awesome sound, but actually not as loud as the gossip for example (urgh! -.-) and 4th is true too.. forgot to mention that.

the thing about leaving A is... too less where let in, on my left side, there were atl east 5 empty rows in the back... they could've let in many more ...

EDIT: one more i'd like to mention.. MANY fans there weren't there for LP, there were dozens of fans for die toten hosen, maybe thats some kind of reason for all the reactions (what i can understand too, even if the band did talk after like each 5-6th song, the crowd wanted to get entertained it seems.. )

Edited by sckofelng

Yea thats sucks!! On werchter lp did it, on pinkpop not? But i hate it when bands do that just like R.E.M did too...

thats not true.. first of all, thanks for posting my video here in the forums :) well, the crowd went nuts at the songs they knew (given up, faint, numb, one step closer) but they felt none of the rarities or new songs... which is sad. mike wanted the crowd to sing burn it down as loud as possible and they were so low..

one more thing:

chester did mention the RAR 01 show! even if he said that it was "12 years" ago^^ he said "12 years ago we played rock am ring and rock im park for the first time. it's crazy to think that we played like at 2 o' clock in the afternoon and here we are headlining, thank you very much for your support"

Edited by sckofelng

WTF Rock Am Ring?!

That crowd was so shitty I feel bad for LP. And it's even more lame for a crownd who used to be great during LP shows. I'm not even interested to see proshots of this anymore.

Edited by Qwerty18