01.06.2012 - Adenau, Germany - Rock am Ring

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im actually thinking about getting a t-shirt with FUCK WARNER on it. Would be epic to have that filmed in Berlin and then screened all over US haha :P

You guys should do it together for all european shows. :)

Listen ppl

1. All of you know that LP is a band who like to watch their show before they give the OK to air it (it was the same at RaR 2007)

2. I spoke to ppl who went to RaR and everyone told me that the sound mix was horrible, the video screens just showed some animated videos and not the stage/band

3. Just relax and wait for tomorrow, maybe we´ll get any info. On June 9 and June 10 EinsPlus will air 3 Hours Rock am Ring XXL Special, maybe they will show us smtg th

Edited by franticfreak

Why does portugal always get the permission to show everything, like Rock in Rio 2008, 2012 and for example Passeio Marítimo de Algés 2007... :huh:

I think they give a middle finger and do it anyway. No way Warner gives just them permission. I wonder who exactly the festivals asks. Do they ask the band's management in LA, do they ask the band's management on the road (touring manager), do they ask the record label?

des konzert soll vool lw gewessen sein die jungs warnen nicht gut drauf ,zu leise und nach der hälfte der setlist sollen schon viele weiter gegangen sein ...vil wurde deshalb des konzert nicht gezeigt

When writing posts, please type in English please. If you would like to type in another language you may do so in the Language Board forum.

Thanks!

des konzert soll vool lw gewessen sein die jungs warnen nicht gut drauf ,zu leise und nach der hälfte der setlist sollen schon viele weiter gegangen sein ...vil wurde deshalb des konzert nicht gezeigt

lol, maybe that was the reason why the pit was completely clear right after the show when the moderator said they just show three songs of the concert...

it's our fucking responsbility to let the band fucking know that we want that fucking show. no matter what happened! RaR shows stand for something huge! WE WANT IT! Spam facebook, spam twitter, spam everyfucking LPaccount everywhere!

They can't ignore what the fans want!

#LPRAR2012

Edited by graveguard

Posted Image

Instead of that, try this little thing called Google Translate.

IT SAYS:

"the concert will not warn vool lw gewessen be the guys on it well, too quiet, and after half of the setlist are already many have gone on vil ... why was not shown the concert"

it's our fucking responsbility to let the band fucking know that we want that fucking show. no matter what happened! RaR shows stand for something huge! WE WANT IT! Spam facebook, spam twitter, spam everyfucking LPaccount everywhere!

They can't ignore what the fans want!

We need to do something, yes.

1900 followers on my Website on Facebook are ready if you guys want to do something.

We need to do something, yes.

1900 followers on my Website on Facebook are ready if you guys want to do something.

in my oppinion that's more than the scavenger hunt.... every single lp fan page has to unite and get to let the band know, that we want that show! no matter what!!!