01.06.2012 - Adenau, Germany - Rock am Ring

Machine Head play much better music than LP in the recent years, so by your logic LP sucks muuuch more.. Cool...

Tell me how you figure that? Because they play "metal"? lol Their aren't even the same type of music. I thought i was watching a metallica cover band gone bad

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Machine Head play much better music than LP in the recent years, so by your logic LP sucks muuuch more.. Cool...

That's your opinion. I like LP more and this is LP related site not Machine Head.

That's your opinion. I like LP more and this is LP related site not Machine Head.

OH! This is an LP related site so I am not allowed to say that I like MH's recent works more than LP's ATS??

Nice, good to know that...

Btw, I've watched the whole RaR live show today just to get pumped up for LP..

So don't you dare say that I'm not an LP fan (that's not going to you especially, but some of you out there are ready to do just that)

Edited by jakolp

Yeah, that's your fucking opinion, everybody got his own taste in music, so shut up.

If its his opinion, why are you being so mean?

I hate Machine Head to, so..

Lets see who judges me

EDIT: Warner should be put to death for its crimes against fucking humanity.

Edited by azAZ

OH! This is an LP related site so I am not allowed to say that I like MH recent works more than LP's ATS??

Nice, good to know that...

Btw, I've watched the whole RaR live show today just to get pumped up for LP..

So don't you dare say, that I'm not an LP fan (that's not going to you especially, but some of you out there are ready to do just that)

but you were stating it like it was a fact. it's not a fact. I think LP make better music, nothing is a fact it is all opinion.

and Machine Head will never ever be as good as Motorhead