01.06.2012 - Adenau, Germany - Rock am Ring

Rock am Ring insane crownd + current setlist.....it's gonna be a freaking rocking show! I would have loved to go there, it's not that far away from where I live but stupid exams period didn't allow me to do so. :(

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In 2007, OSC (1st song in the setlist) and Faint (last song in the setlist) were exhibited on TV. Maybe it happens with APFMH and OSC this year (if following this logic, of course)?

In 2004, Don't Stay (1st song in the setlist) to OSC (last song in the setlist) was broadcasted. Maybe it happens with APFMH to OSC this year (if following this logic, of course)?

:lol: I really hope the whole show will be broadcasted :lol:

In 2004, Don't Stay (1st song in the setlist) to OSC (last song in the setlist) was broadcasted. Maybe it happens with APFMH to OSC this year (if following this logic, of course)?

Good idea! :P

Edited by Victor Del Porto

LOL that's hilarious

I seriously hope we at least get like 9 songs in pro-shot like we did in '07 if we don't get the full webcast like in '01 and '04. Rock AM Ring shows are automatically always epic before the band even plays the show. Imagine the new set at Rock AM Ring....

I seriously hope we at least get like 9 songs in pro-shot like we did in '07 if we don't get the full webcast like in '01 and '04. Rock AM Ring shows are automatically always epic before the band even plays the show. Imagine the new set at Rock AM Ring....

This setlist is already truly fantastic. But imagine if the band add to the setlist QWERTY or And One as a surprise at Rock Am Ring... the crowd goes wild!

Edit: Of course, crazier than ever will be with this setlist for the last three shows.

Edited by Victor Del Porto

When is the show going to start ? EST Please lol

Remember that one time in the start of the ATS World Tour when somebody was Broadcasting Live from there Android? Too bad nobody cant do that :(

5:20 pm

Linkin Park's name is not under the list of band names on the bottom of the page on the streaming website that you posted. It isn't looking good for a stream :( It's a shame because LP always puts on an epic show at Rock Am Ring. If we don't get a full stream hopefully a couple pro-shots will appear like in 2007.

No linkin park streaming! (according Eins+) for this evening they broadcast

Vorläufiger Ablaufplan: (still can change but yea don't count on it)

18.00 Uhr Lamb Of God

18.25 Uhr Cypress Hill

18.45 Uhr Killswitch Engage

19.55 Uhr Gossip (bzw. Guano Apes)

21.05 Uhr Kasabian

21.30 Uhr Soundgarden

22.40 Uhr Evenescence

0.00 Uhr Machine Head

1.00 Uhr Gossip (bzw. Guano Apes)

so no linkin park.

But 90% sure it ll be on mtv in the next months.

Edited by verbatim2

Wow LP is playing quite late... 23:20 to 01:00. The TV station EinsPlus is broadcasting from 18:00 to 03:00 while dasding.de & swr3.de are streaming. Does EinsPlus broadcast exactly the same content as the webstream pages? ^^ We'll see...

Current schedules are:

DASDING

18:00 Lamb of God

18:25 Cypress Hill

18:45 Killswitch Engage

19:30 Live Talk mit DODOKAY

19:40 Steel Panther

19:50 Guano Apes

20:45 Kasabian

21:30 Soundgarden

22:40 Evanescence

23:40 Livetalk tba

23:55 Machine Head

01:00 Gossip

02:10 Motörhead

02:30 Linkin Park

02:45 Kasabian

02:58 Tribes

Edited by Chesterchaz

To be the most optimistic person on LPL:

-Maybe they don't want to stream it, because they want to edit the sound (they did this a lot in the early days).

-Maybe they want to use it as a bonus for Living Things, and paid RaR for using their product.

-Maybe they're affraid that there will be to many people streaming, and the website goes down. So they decided to keep LP quiet.

lol, I guess non of these are going to happen, but you never know. All of them would be great.

I seriously don't see any reason why bands don't want to be broadcasted (or their management whatever). In my view it is free promotion.

I discovered many bands through RaR broadcasts....and went to concerts of them later, bought their music...

To be the most optimistic person on LPL:

-Maybe they don't want to stream it, because they want to edit the sound (they did this a lot in the early days).

-Maybe they want to use it as a bonus for Living Things, and paid RaR for using their product.

-Maybe they're affraid that there will be to many people streaming, and the website goes down. So they decided to keep LP quiet.

lol, I guess non of these are going to happen, but you never know. All of them would be great.

I don't think there is any chance of these to be even remotely true! :P