• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm gonna go to a party

tomorrow night, tomorrow night

I'm gonna get some pussy

tomorrow night, tomorrow night"

Damn, Steel Panther (playing live now) are the most hilarious band ever..

Can't get worse than that!

"I'm gonna go to a party

tomorrow night, tomorrow night

I'm gonna get some pussy

tomorrow night, tomorrow night"

Damn, Steel Panther (playing live now) are the most hilarious band ever..

Can't get worse than that!

Hahaha... but some people still bitching and calling Linkin Park a GAY Band, THAT IS A GAY BAND MY FRIEND !

According to dasding.de, we are able to vote for the band we want them to broadcast. Since some bands are going to play at the same time, they don't want to make the decision and let us vote. You can take part at this page.

They also announced, that they are going to broadcast Linkin Park's performance. You can find this information here, at the livestreams schedule.

So stay tuned for Linkin Park live at Rock Am Ring, they are going to play in 5h 45m (02:30 GMT+1/MET) ;)

Best regards,

Jats

2 hours left

k.

Got new Angry Birds levels to play, some hot chocolate, and tv. I'm ready.

EDIT: Just realized Evanescence is on the broadcast list. 2 of my favorite bands in one day? Dear lord.

Edited by azAZ

According to dasding.de, we are able to vote for the band we want them to broadcast. Since some bands are going to play at the same time, they don't want to make the decision and let us vote. You can take part at this page.

They also announced, that they are going to broadcast Linkin Park's performance. You can find this information here, at the livestreams schedule.

So stay tuned for Linkin Park live at Rock Am Ring, they are going to play in 5h 45m (02:30 GMT+1/MET) ;)

Best regards,

Jats

404 Errors at both links, man...

404 Errors at both links, man...

I'm watching this on TV since 6pm and the only poll they talked about there, was if they should broadcast the Guano Apes or Gossip live. (You can still see the poll at the bottom of the page here).

The most people voted for the Guano Apes, so they broadcasted that one live. However they will still broadcast Gossip later they said.

I guess it's will be Burn It Down, Waiting For The End, Lies Greed Misery.

What do you think which video will shown ?

Those songs are combined are only 8 minutes in total....

They can play 4-5 songs, probably.

I'm guessing we will definitely see BID and LGM live, as well as maybe something boring like Crawling or ITE or BIO. I'd rather have RAR vids of songs like APFMH with the new intro, With You, etc.