European Tour 2012 DSPs

LPU90

Finally, the DSP list for the current European tour is up. Head over to downloads.linkinpark.com for more details such as the price or the setlist and all the other shows that were recorded and released since 2007.

One thing thing I'd like to point out is that the Berlin show on June 5th will be recorded whereas the House Of Blues show apparently won't be released. Both are small club shows, so does anyone have an explanation for that? See the full list of shows right here:

Shows:

26.05.2012 - Lisbon, POR [AVAILABLE as of June 1]

27.05.2012 - Landgraaf, NL [AVAILABLE as of June 3]

30.05.2012 - Skive, DK [AVAILABLE as of June 4]

01.06.2012 - Nurburgring, GER [AVAILABLE as of June 12]

03.06.2012 - Nuremburg, GER [AVAILABLE as of June 12]

05.06.2012 - Berlin, GER [REMOVED as of July 11th]

06.06.2012 - Bucharest, ROM [AVAILABLE as of June 17]

08.06.2012 - Nicklesdorf, AU [AVAILABLE as of June 19]

09.06.2012 - Warsaw, POL [AVAILABLE as of June 21]

10.06.2012 - Moscow, RUS [AVAILABLE as of June 26]

12.06.2012 - Odessa, UKR [AVAILABLE as of June 26]

14.06.2012 - St. Petersburg, RUS [AVAILABLE as of June 29]

Feel free to use this thread for more discussions about the individual release dates and everything else that comes to your mind!

Edited by LGraham

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news that the DSP's are up. That really sucks about House Of Blues seeing as that was a really special show. And first time some songs were played in ages. Might be only time Blackout was played in 2012 too. Hmm. Darn. But Lisboa will be epic...and I can't wait for Rock am Ring.

Finally, the DSP list for the current European tour is up. Head over to downloads.linkinpark.com for more details such as the price or the setlist and all the other shows that were recorded and released since 2007.

One thing thing I'd like to point out is that the Berlin show on June 5th will be recorded whereas the House Of Blues show apparently won't be released. Both are small club shows, so does anyone have an explanation for that? See the full list of shows right here:

Shows:

26.05.2012 - Lisbon, POR

27.05.2012 - Landgraaf, NL

30.05.2012 - Skive, DK

01.06.2012 - Nurburgring, GER

03.06.2012 - Nuremburg, GER

05.06.2012 - Berlin, GER

06.06.2012 - Bucharest, ROM

08.06.2012 - Nicklesdorf, AU

09.06.2012 - Warsaw, POL

10.06.2012 - Moscow, RUS

12.06.2012 - Odessa, UKR

14.06.2012 - St. Petersburg, RUS

Feel free to use this thread for more discussions about the individual release dates and everything else that comes to your mind!

Hmm maybe the venue (HOB) won't allowed it ?? I really don't know...now were out of chance to get such a great show -.-

Maybe HOB will be the show for the cinema event?

No, I don't think they video recorded this show.

HOB would be a nice free treat for the LPU since there is hardly ever any exclusive audio content.

I might end up buying Odesa DSP. Not sure yet. Would've bought if for $5..

You got like 200 shows for free but you don't even want to pay the full price for the show you went to?

I don't have creditcard :-(

debit card?

maybe HOB will be prize/gift for the LPU...something like Red Square show

interesting. the set seems that awesome that i can't see Red Square seeming a bigger thing than HOB for release...

Very awesome, I can't wait for the these DSP's.

I hope they gonna sound better than the last ones, but they gonna be cool anyway :D

Agreed, I hated not hearing any background/crowd noises during songs, although they seemed to get a little better towards the end. It's hard for me even to enjoy the show I was at because it sounds so.... bland. Excited for the newer ones.

My problem with the ATS era DSPs is that the guitars sound SO WATERED DOWN. Like, they sound like soft bass. It's sad. Go listen to 2007 / 2008 DSPs and compare. It's awful.

Exactly. That was the main issue. It also sounded kind of like they wanted to make it sound like a studio version by cutting out all the background noise. Like the vocals have NO echo to them like a live recording should.

Great news that the DSP's are up. That really sucks about House Of Blues seeing as that was a really special show. And first time some songs were played in ages. Might be only time Blackout was played in 2012 too. Hmm. Darn.

It could also be the only time that Tinfoil is played. If I remember correctly, the studio version of The Radiance was only performed once at the ATS Album Release Show.