European Tour 2012 DSPs

LPU90

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question about this DSP, 'cause for me it seemed there's sign of editing;

if you look the video of Burn It Down - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNTbtWQ-enw -

Mike isn't really audible in both rapping part of the outro, you can hear only Chester singing;

Now

- could it be the bad audio mix of the webcast?

- Mike forgot to rap his part?

- Mike has a problem with his microphone?

someone who's at the show could explain that?

You can definitely still hear Mike rapping in the outro (you can also see him on the screen behind the stage at one point), it's just really faint. Nothing more than a case of poor mixing on the live broadcast.

I did notice that Brad didn't play the last guitar part in the song though (3:35 to 3:41 on that video), I haven't downloaded the DSP yet, but I'd be willing to bet that was fixed, along with the false start on the Somewhere I Belong intro too.

You can definitely still hear Mike rapping in the outro (you can also see him on the screen behind the stage at one point), it's just really faint. Nothing more than a case of poor mixing on the live broadcast.

I did notice that Brad didn't play the last guitar part in the song though (3:35 to 3:41 on that video), I haven't downloaded the DSP yet, but I'd be willing to bet that was fixed, along with the false start on the Somewhere I Belong intro too.

The false start on SIB was left in, surprisingly.

Everyone complains about the guitar levels/mixing but my #1 DSP request would be to raise the crowd volume on the releases. One of the most unique aspects of a LP show is the entire crowd singing every word to almost every song, and the webcast/TV rip demonstrated that perfectly. I love it when the people are almost drowning Chester out on songs like "Numb".

Anyways, Rock in Rio (Lisbon) sounds good so far. Happy to have lots of new live shows to listen to this Summer!

I like to make "studio" versions of the live intros and outros. The low crowd in the DSP's really help sometimes. lol

Lol, it makes me think that all this "usual place" talk is too much now. This indirect way of asking to upload licensed material isn't right. Still you're asking to break the rules. So please stop it.

any news about pinkpop DSP?

USUALE PLACE???

ANYONE???

USUALE PLACE????????????????????????????????

ANYONE????????????????????????????????????

Serg has already asked you to stop posting about this, you are essentially requesting official material, which is against LPL's rules.

if you're that desperate, buy a copy of the damned thing yourself - as was the band's intention. No DSP is a guaranteed freebee, and you should not treat it as such.

stop being imaptient and stop requesting official material here, this is getting ridiculous...

Anybody knows where i can get an invitation code for demonoid?

there is a thread for that here

Serg has already asked you to stop posting about this, you are essentially requesting official material, which is against LPL's rules.

if you're that desperate, buy a copy of the damned thing yourself - as was the band's intention. No DSP is a guaranteed freebee, and you should not treat it as such.

stop being imaptient and stop requesting official material here, this is getting ridiculous...

If I can buy I don't need to ask here

and If I ask here is because I CAN'T buy

???TO HARD TO UNDERSTAND???

So, ignoring Graham and Serg; anyone could put this up?

Edited by LPU90

If I can buy I don't need to ask here

and If I ask here is because I CAN'T buy

???TO HARD TO UNDERSTAND???

So, ignoring Graham and Serg; anyone could put this up?

But this site still has rules.

TOO HARD TO UNDERSTAND???

Seriously, read the fucking rules. No-one is going to upload it for you. If you can't find it yourself and STILL can't read the rules then the reason you don't have it is because you don't deserve it.

And don't give me that "I CAN'T buy" shit. I can't buy a BMW because I can't afford one, it doesn't mean I'm entitled to one anyway.

But this site still has rules.

TOO HARD TO UNDERSTAND???

Seriously, read the fucking rules. No-one is going to upload it for you. If you can't find it yourself and STILL can't read the rules then the reason you don't have it is because you don't deserve it.

And don't give me that "I CAN'T buy" shit. I can't buy a BMW because I can't afford one, it doesn't mean I'm entitled to one anyway.

I am with you on this one! Copyright rules should be followed. Buy the DSP and support the band!