European Tour 2012 DSPs

LPU90

I'm buying Berlin the minute it comes out, no questions asked.

I'd be curious to see what you think of RaR whenever you get to it. There were several reports of a bit of the crowd not being into it. Wonder how that impacted the show and all.

And I agree with you on Berlin.

Yeah, I just managed to 'acquire' RiP first, but I'll likely be listening to RaR later on today. I'm just as curious about the crowd and how it really went down.

Edited by BlacK0uT

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? This is b/s.

I was almost done downloading RaR, then the fucking Java applet freezes my whole effing browser and now I have an empty folder with no files in it, and no option to re-download. This is bullshit... I heard no one has any luck contacting support with this shit. I'm so pissed right now.. I didn't think this would happen to me.

bullshit? lol , i bought dsps even when i havent been to any show last year just to be able to share it..

Oh wow! sure you did :) Which shows? List please :)

what means DSP? (i registered here just for this question :D )

Digital Souvenir Package - Full show in 320 mp3's + some photos

Edited by michalangelo

oh wow sure i did

just two of my confirmations....

Thank you for your purchase. Your transaction has been processed successfully. You may print a copy of this page for your records.

Click HERE to go to the main page to download your music.

This is confirmation of your purchase of the following item(s) from Linkin Park live:

Bangkok, Thailand September 23, 2011, purchased at 10/9/2011:12:46 AM.

Total cost $10.74 USD.

Please be aware that this charge will appear on your credit card statement as "Linkin Park Live".

This message was sent from an automated notification-only address, do not reply to this email.

If you need assistance or have any questions concerning your purchase, please visit customer support.

Thank you for your purchase. Your transaction has been processed successfully. You may print a copy of this page for your records.

Click HERE to go to the main page to download your music.

This is confirmation of your purchase of the following item(s) from Linkin Park live:

Helsinki, Finland June 16, 2011, purchased at 6/28/2011:1:11 AM.

Total cost $10.74 USD.

Please be aware that this charge will appear on your credit card statement as "Linkin Park Live".

This message was sent from an automated notification-only address, do not reply to this email.

If you need assistance or have any questions concerning your purchase, please visit customer support

Really? This is b/s.

I was almost done downloading RaR, then the fucking Java applet freezes my whole effing browser and now I have an empty folder with no files in it, and no option to re-download. This is bullshit... I heard no one has any luck contacting support with this shit. I'm so pissed right now.. I didn't think this would happen to me.

Seems to be a common problem with the RaR show ;)

Do you still have the "Files are waiting for you" (or something like this) message on the top?

It's pretty stupid to use a java applet for a normal download. Don't know what they were thinking...

Seems to be a common problem with the RaR show ;)

Do you still have the "Files are waiting for you" (or something like this) message on the top?

It's pretty stupid to use a java applet for a normal download. Don't know what they were thinking...

hah yeah and LPs message on fb: "The DSPs from Rock Am Ring and Rock Im Park are now available for download. Purchase the entire shows, plus others, from http://downloads.linkinpark.com/." FAIL :)

Yeah seems like a big problem with people trying to download the Rock am Ring DSP. I guess people need to keep emailing support. Basecamp is pure shit with support so I'm not sure what the deal is with them. Maybe Adam will get on their ass again.

Have those strings always been on ITE? I just heard them for the first time on the Skive DSP.

oh my god I hate this 2010+ mastering of ITE..... I want mare bass and guitar than this synth strings :(

Guys, I had problems with Skive Festival DSP from downloads.linkinpark.com - I didn't get track 1, so I emailed support on the site, and they replied in about a week. I got the track added to my account for download.

Just be patient with them, they'll reply :)