European Tour 2012 DSPs

LPU90

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's "useful" place? :) Orange Warsaw was the best show i've ever been, so... :)

There's a reason, why we call it usual place instead of posting links, so the best choice, in case you don't know what it is - is to ask someone from this topic via PM. There's always a high chance that your post here will be deleted (like it was already did with posts by other forum member today), and i think you even have a chance to be banned, so...

There's a reason, why we call it usual place instead of posting links, so the best choice, in case you don't know what it is - is to ask someone from this topic via PM. There's always a high chance that your post here will be deleted (like it was already did with posts by other forum member today), and i think you even have a chance to be banned, so...

this thread is hard to keep an eye on, but this is a sensible response. thank you

want to ask a question;

on Warsaw LP dropped New Divide for an uknown reason.

the question is was New Divide dropped for the first time - in a major show - since its debut in Istanbul 2009?

want to ask a question;

on Warsaw LP dropped New Divide for an uknown reason.

the question is was New Divide dropped for the first time - in a major show - since its debut in Istanbul 2009?

yeah alot of songs got dropped due to the storm delay

Pretty sure I'm the first person to mention this, which I find surprising...the live version of Tinfoil is in a completely different key than the album version. Sounds like they dropped the pitch down by a whole step or so to make it cross-fade into Faint more smoothly. Wasn't sure where else to mention this, but I noticed it after listening to one of the DSPs, so...

they seem to do alot of things like that to make songs flow better - Given Up's extra Note, I notice Papercut at Madrid '10 had an extra note too. I suppose they can get away with cmpletely changing the pitch of tinfoil since no-one had even heard it properly by then

on a side note: anyone know when the rest of the DSPs (aparta from berlin since the webcasts) is gonna be released

Odessa, Ukraine is up (at downloads.linkinpark.com)

we only find out when everyone else does! :/

thanks, main post updated.

I wonder why Russia's not been released yet...