European Tour 2012 DSPs

LPU90

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So will a Berlin DSP never come out?

judging by what people are saying, apparently the company LP uses on the DSP system is a bit slow to release things from time to time. now that the cinema showing and TV stuff is over it might come out on a few days, give it time ;)

try to guess Sherlock B)

agh! trying to save myself time by going through this whole thread. ;)

my point is that you've been responsible for alot of these uploads and I think if anyone's about to jump up and down about pictures thy need their head checking. it's not fair of the community to rely on you alone.

and I'd say about 7? (from this run of DSPs)

i think i should have let you know that Warsaw was going up independantly though :unsure:

agh! trying to save myself time by going through this whole thread. ;)

my point is that you've been responsible for alot of these uploads and I think if anyone's about to jump up and down about pictures thy need their head checking. it's not fair of the community to rely on you alone.

84, most of them DSPs. Always posting credits to the person who helped so it's kinda not only me. Now I'm almost sure Mark should close this thread :D

so now we just have to wait for berlin... it should be released soon... after all i guess they were waiting after they have shown it on theaters

I don't think they'd list it on the DSP site if it wasn't going to be released so, yeah... I guess it'll come out eventually

I think that DSP Berlin 05/06 will only be released when the Corinthians to win the Libertadores ...

Posted Image

back on topic, it hasn't been released yet, even tough they're still selling it ... I'm wondering if we should ask pooch about this.

Edited by linkin_boss