European Tour 2012 DSPs

LPU90

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ethan mixed it, Ethan mixed also Moscow 2011 and we did get that one too (for free though). Why put up the show for preorder when they don't upload in the end? Doesn't make much sense to me, on the other hand, we are dealing here with the genuises from Bandcamp.

I'm sure you'll get a refund if you've pre-ordered.

it's been mixed (since Mark was talking about Ethan) so it's likely to surface somewhere else, similar to the Red Square show, or maybe as a live DVD for LT (although only 2 LT songs perhaps rules this idea out)...

I'm sure it'll be released another way

wtf. Release the DSP, surely the mix rapes what we had in theaters (worst LP mix I've ever heard).

Using live songs as bonus tracks for stuff just blows. They have enough crap in the vault for bonus tracks for stuff that isn't live.

wtf. Release the DSP, surely the mix rapes what we had in theaters (worst LP mix I've ever heard).

Using live songs as bonus tracks for stuff just blows. They have enough crap in the vault for bonus tracks for stuff that isn't live.

Definitely wasn't the worst LP mix I've ever heard. I love when everything is turned up, especially guitar.

• 5 years later...