European Tour 2012 DSPs

LPU90

Wow ...you, i bought dsps too if you were not reading my post and i did share them and i will do it this year too, because i go to the warsaw show and will buy the dsp and share it ..

But you could understand that nobody has money for all of the dsps :S but if you do then you're very lucky

And "only" 10 bucks? Try to convert it to some other currency .. 10 bucks is not so cheap for everyone

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The point here is DSPs used to be free and were allowed to be shared by the LP management ow WB or whatever, that is why it was was allowed to share here. Now the management has forbidden the sharing which makes it illegal, which is same as how nobody is allowed to post links for the official albums like HT, MTM etc. If these DSPs are shared in the forum, it might get shutdown which I don't think anybody would want. So if you want them really bad, pester the uploaders at the usual place, not here, cuz that's annoying and illegal.

The point here is DSPs used to be free and were allowed to be shared by the LP management ow WB or whatever, that is why it was was allowed to share here. Now the management has forbidden the sharing which makes it illegal, which is same as how nobody is allowed to post links for the official albums like HT, MTM etc. If these DSPs are shared in the forum, it might get shutdown which I don't think anybody would want. So if you want them really bad, pester the uploaders at the usual place, not here, cuz that's annoying and illegal.

fail? DSPs were not free. What on earth are you talking about? :P

fail? DSPs were not free. What on earth are you talking about? :P

I thought they were free when you could only get them via the code on the tickets. Or at least kind of free.

I didnt ask anyone to link the dsp into this thread,

So dont try to be so smart

Asking someone to do something secretly is kind of same as asking them in public IMO. Besides you can't force people to upload it just cuz you did. Everybody is not so selfless like you.

Here -> 00:14-00:29 01:59-02:24 only slightly in the background, but these are favourite parts for me... :)

ahhh gotcha - intro to verses and choruses etc.

thought there was something drastically missing from the recordings. I guess he didn't scratch that at the shows. it would have been mixed properly for the DSPs no doubt.

I'm missing Joe's scratch on Runaway, but he also didn't scratch at that the shows right? :mellow:

Skive he has a scratch between With You and Runaway and then he has the verse scratching like you mention. I didn't hear it at Lisbon but I hear it at Skive.

In my opinion the Best Show so far was in Skive. Really energetic crowd.

I want to hear Berlin and Bucharest, Romania sounds like it was a great great show too.

Skive was by far the weakest set for me. Chester sounded pretty bad surprisingly. Runaway, Breaking The Habit. Then the Faint outro sounded really messy....just not a great show to me. But that's what I like about LP - a show I think isn't great, you think is awesome. That's pretty cool.

Pinkpop is my favorite so far. But I'm pretty excited for all of the DSPs from the tour because I'm sure the best show won't be one of the first 3 :)

Skive was by far the weakest set for me. Chester sounded pretty bad surprisingly. Runaway, Breaking The Habit. Then the Faint outro sounded really messy....just not a great show to me. But that's what I like about LP - a show I think isn't great, you think is awesome. That's pretty cool.

Pinkpop is my favorite so far. But I'm pretty excited for all of the DSPs from the tour because I'm sure the best show won't be one of the first 3 :)

And Pinkpop was my least favorite!

Chester definitely sounded the best in Lisbon, but the band sounded tighter at Pinkpop.

I rank my favorite shows based on when Chester sounds best. Unfortunately he's hit or miss most of the time but it makes it fun to hear all the DSP's and try to pick out his best performances. The rest of the band is alright, too :-p

Anyone have an idea when the RaR DSP will be out?

Weird that it isn't out yet. I thought it'd be out 1-2 days ago but I guess anytime now. I know there is a legit delay between when Pooch/Dylan are done and they upload it to the Basecamp server versus when Basecamp actually gets around to posting it.

For example, in Sunrise last year someone told me to ask Pooch when the South American 2010 DSPs would be up. I forgot but asked him in Tampa, to which he replied "Oh we finished that shit and uploaded it like a week before the Sunrise show...the South American stuff should have been up already." And they were uploaded actually the day of the Tampa show I believe (before I knew about it), so it tells me there is a delay between when they are finished and send it off versus when it actually gets posted. Everyone knows Basecamp is a piece of shit though. Adam blew them away in 2009 for us and also knows they have pretty bad customer service and are slow.

So it's probably not Pooch and Dylan's fault here. Hell it wouldn't surprise me if they finished both Rock am Ring and Rock im Park DSPs and were on to Berlin or even Bucharest already. They work pretty fast. Takes only 1-2 days of time (not full days either) to do a DSP. Sunrise DSP for 2011 was finished by the night of the Atlanta show and they didn't even spend a full day working on it.