European Tour 2012 DSPs

LPU90

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had some problems on my download of the Skive DSP - i only got tracks 2 through 22, and the pics. I am missing the 1st track. Can anyone help me?? :)

Thanks.

I remember I was missing the first track on one I purchased. There is a contact email there I think. Send them an email telling them your problem they should fix it for you. They did for me.

another thing what i noticed about the pinkpop dsp, they cut the intro sound of numb and immidietly jumped into the mistake of joe. probably to make it sound less like a mistake. but they didnt edit it entirely out.

btw, the catalyst edits/mix where the mistakes were supposed to be weren't well made..

What Catalyst fixes are you talking about?

So far on this tour they are leaving stuff alone that I see.

Numb sounds exactly the same on the DSP as it does in this video. no editing on the DSP.

numb: check your dsp, atleast in mine the sound from 2:31-2:34 (in the video) are missing in the dsp. it starts directly on joes mistake.

catalyst:

2:50 chester's timing is off, messes up and stops singing and comes back in again.

the beginning of the 2nd part of the catalyst was messed up too.

at the beginning of the 2nd part mike is confused and stops playing the keyboard and looks at joe until he got the right timing again (i was at the concert front row).

in the dsp it was all fixed, pooch probably used the dsp of rock in rio? but you can hear (atleast with my headphones) transition from the first to the second part if you listen closely.

Edited by PizzaPino

numb: check your dsp, atleast in mine the sound from 2:31-2:34 (in the video) are missing in the dsp. it starts directly on joes mistake.

catalyst:

2:50 chester's timing is off, messes up and stops singing and comes back in again.

the beginning of the 2nd part of the catalyst was messed up too.

at the beginning of the 2nd part mike is confused and stops playing the keyboard and looks at joe until he got the right timing again (i was at the concert front row).

in the dsp it was all fixed, pooch probably used the dsp of rock in rio? but you can hear (atleast with my headphones) transition from the first to the second part if you listen closely.

I see exactly what you are talking about now. Nice finds, wow. Added them to the show page :) Thanks!!

its always the easiest thing to do to copy http://downloads.linkinpark.com/

but sometimes it would be nice to think about the other users too who can't buy them, but helped out this community in other ways.

i dont understand why cant people just share these dsps with others..

last year i bought some dsps just for you guys and to help out others who cant buy them, plus i didnt even go to those shows.

and then i see on twitter that "someone" listening to the recent dsps , i would be so curious how did he get them .. because i'm sure he didnt buy them

anyway its nice to see how great and of course not selfish users this community has..

Edited by RulezD00d

its always the easiest thing to do to copy http://downloads.linkinpark.com/

but sometimes it would be nice to think about the other users too who can't buy them, but helped out this community in other ways.

i dont understand why cant people just share these dsps with others..

last year i bought some dsps just for you guys and to help out others who cant buy them, plus i didnt even go to those shows.

and then i see on twitter that "someone" listening to the recent dsps , i would be so curious how did he get them .. because i'm sure he didnt buy them

anyway its nice to see how great and of course not selfish users this community has..

+1!

this is viral campaing to buying DSP, talking about fixed mistakes, highlights but no sharing, well played sir :)

The idea “sold well DSP” is good, but I think they don´t care how many copies they sell, there are maybe 3 years exactly the same"Top 5 Best sell shows" and never changed and there was a lot of concerts, which could beat this chart...I think, we never get 2004,2003 DSPs, and if so, it certainly will not because of money. How many people are interests in 8 year old show, besides die-hard fans?

Times changes really bad :D

Guys, what do you want from us?

Do you want us to give you links to download it illegally? It won't happen.

Do you want us to point you to direction where to download it illegally? It won't happen.

We're thankful that you shared them last year, as well as we are thankful to those who buy and share them this year. People in most cases uploaded them in the same place or few places commonly used. If they are not uploaded there - no luck then, I guess. Gotta wait more. But you CANNOT demand someone to upload it. It is their will, and not obligation, even if they did download previously shared shows. People who buy stuff do not owe anything to anyone who shared stuff with them before.

I wouldn't call it being selfish if you buy something and don't share. First of all because sharing it is illegal in the first place. Second - someone payed his money for it.

I hope everyone understands me correctly and will stop all this crap about DSPs being or being not uploaded.

Did i ask for links? Good to know

Last year the sharing was simple , dont see the point why is this so hard right now

And again .. I ' m not asking for any link, every lplive member knows the place where they can share them with the rest of us, of course if they want to.. It depends on the personality

Edited by RulezD00d

Do you want us to give you links to download it illegally?

No, stop saying „sharing is bad and we will not get 2004, 2008 summer DSPs or whatever“ would be enough :)

2009, 2010 dsps were massively shared even through this forum (not with direct uploads) and we are still getting new dsps 2011,2012, it´s not about money or selling numbers

Do you want us to give you links to download it illegally? It won't happen.

Do you want us to point you to direction where to download it illegally? It won't happen.

We're thankful that you shared them last year, as well as we are thankful to those who buy and share them this year. People in most cases uploaded them in the same place or few places commonly used. If they are not uploaded there - no luck then, I guess. Gotta wait more. But you CANNOT demand someone to upload it. It is their will, and not obligation, even if they did download previously shared shows. People who buy stuff do not owe anything to anyone who shared stuff with them before.

I wouldn't call it being selfish if you buy something and don't share. First of all because sharing it is illegal in the first place. Second - someone payed his money for it.

I hope everyone understands me correctly and will stop all this crap about DSPs being or being not uploaded.

what he said.

if they surface in places, they surface - it's up to the people who've bought them.

lets leave it at that

this is viral campaing to buying DSP, talking about fixed mistakes, highlights but no sharing, well played sir :)

if you go back a few pages you can read my reasoning again and that i was willed to upload the whole show/and why i can't access your usual place.

furthermore it's only been 2 days since the show released and i dont have this awesome upload speed and i have other priorities to use my internet.

actually i already uploaded the concert and wanted to send it to someone who asked me nicely, but well, too bad he said they already obtained the two shows.

with all your greed and bitchy manners it's pretty hard to upload the show you bought for free for other people.

oh god, i remember why i was a passive lplive member.

Edited by PizzaPino

Wow...this thread. Maybe people don't understand that not every DSP is gonna be uploaded for them the day it is available on the LP site. The ONLY way it is ever going to be uploaded for you is if somebody BUYS it, with THEIR OWN money, and then decides that they want to upload for other people, which requires seeders and what not. You could wait months for somebody to do this, or you could buy the DSP yourself. I understand that not everyone has the money for that; I don't have the money for that. But I'm saying you do not need this recording of a show that you weren't even at right away. It doesn't lose its value or anything, haha. Wait and see if somebody uploads it. If not, and you can't wait and NEED to have it, instead of spending your time here pestering everyone who works hard to run this site and does in fact try to upload these things for you, go out and mow a lawn or wash a car or something. It's only 10 bucks.